WLS KV5 18650 2800mAh IMR Rechargeable High Drain Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverik_X

Apr 30, 2015
Utah
plus.google.com
Anyone else try these yet? I have a couple sets and liking them seem to last longer then my vtc5's

2X WLS KV5 18650 2800mAh 80A IMR Rechargeable High Drain Batteries | eBay

$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG

ZombieJuice

Nov 12, 2013
Kentucky
From what I understand it takes A LOT of money to research, develop and manufacture your own cells. The only companies that can afford to do it are the big electronic companies like Sony, Samsung, LG etc... 99% of the smaller companies that sell batteries are buying B-class batteries from the big companies and re-wrapping them with their own labels.

Now these B class batteries are not bad, they just fall slightly out of the standards of quality control from the manufacturers.

No big company that I know of is making 35 amp CDR cells...

Is it possible WLS is making their own batteries? Some more testing results would be nice to see. I'll stick with my HE4s and 25Rs, I have no need for 35amp CDR cells.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    A little bit of info...

There are no 18650 batteries with a genuine rating over 30A! | E-Cigarette Forum

Haven't heard of that company. But if you're happy withhow they perform, and they're being used safely, use 'em! :)

Since you need to fan cool those batteries in order to us them at 35A though, I suspect that they're just 20A batteries. That has been the most popular rating for rewrapped batteries.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread