Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Pictor, please give the Shisha Strawberry a try. I had tried them all, CAP, TFA, and FA but none were as good as the Shisha. Now, I keep a 30ml bottle on hand at all times.
I'll get some! .....have you found a good raspberry? I've hesitated because some ready to use ones smell awful in use ...like burnt wax. A few though, smell very good :)

The shisha strawberry is outstanding. Mixes well with Inawera Rhubarb too :thumb:

Today I mixed up 180ml of the Butterscotch w/Chocolate. I also mixed up 2 samples at 6%: Apple Cider and Peach Pie with Cream.
Rhubarb! There's a flavour I never tried. I love rhubarb yogurt, and always liked rhubarb & ginger jam ....plus, it's lovely with custard :)

Butterscotch & Chocolate sounds very good! Apple isn't my thing, but Peaches & Cream might be!

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
I mixed up something awhile back that called for Sweet Strawberry and Strawberry Ripe and the flavor I got from that was cherry. Like a maraschino cherry. I loved it!! And for me, Shisha Strawberry is to die for! It's my favorite strawberry.
Are you referring to TFA sweet strawberry and TFA Strawberry ripe?I have been trying to find a decent strawberry flavoring.I will also add the Shisha as everyone seems to rave about it.TIA I am also considering trying some WF's soon.:)

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Are you referring to TFA sweet strawberry and TFA Strawberry ripe?I have been trying to find a decent strawberry flavoring.I will also add the Shisha as everyone seems to rave about it.TIA I am also considering trying some WF's soon.:)
I'm a strawberry fanatic... and Shisha Strawberry was a disappointment to me, personally. It seems that if you hate Strawberry Ripe, you like Shisha Strawberry and vice versa. Not sure why.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I think I used CAP Sweet Strawberry mixed with TFA's Strawberry Ripe. Niether one gives me a true strawberry taste when used alone.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I'm a strawberry fanatic... and Shisha Strawberry was a disappointment to me, personally. It seems that if you hate Strawberry Ripe, you like Shisha Strawberry and vice versa. Not sure why.
I like both. They're my 2 faves. I have pretty high hopes for WF's Strawberry though - but so far I haven't really sampled any of their fruits, just bakeries.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Shisha Strawberry was a disappointment to me, personally.
That is kind of where I am at too. the "shisha" comes from efforts to mimic the extremely sweet, perfumey, tobacco paste that is traditionally used in hookah pipes. And, to me (it could very well all be just in my head:shock:), that is exactly what it tastes like. Super sweet, perfumey, and a little tobacco, or even incense "funk" undertone. I will be the first to admit that I have only mixed with it a couple of times so I am NOT the best judge of it. :)
I think I used CAP Sweet Strawberry mixed with TFA's Strawberry Ripe. Neither one gives me a true strawberry taste when used alone.
Yep. 2:3 ratio of Sweet Strawberry-CAP to Strawberry Ripe-TFA is my strawberry go-to at this point.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I like both. They're my 2 faves. I have pretty high hopes for WF's Strawberry though - but so far I haven't really sampled any of their fruits, just bakeries.
Cap Sweet Strawberry is very good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
That is kind of where I am at too. the "shisha" comes from efforts to mimic the extremely sweet, perfumey, tobacco paste that is traditionally used in hookah pipes. And, to me (it could very well all be just in my head:shock:), that is exactly what it tastes like. Super sweet, perfumey, and a little tobacco, or even incense "funk" undertone. I will be the first to admit that I have only mixed with it a couple of times so I am NOT the best judge of it. :)

Yep. 2:3 ratio of Sweet Strawberry-CAP to Strawberry Ripe-TFA is my strawberry go-to at this point.
^^^ Same... Cap + Ripe FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread