So today, several of my recent mixes are appropriately aged. Trying out this:

Orange Berry Cream Recipe
Flavour Concentrate Percent
Blueberry Smoothie (WF) 2.50%
Fresh Strawberries (WF) 3.60%
Orange Juice (WF) 0.60%
Tahitian Vanilla Cream (WF) 4.50%
Suggested Steep Time: 14 days

It's good. Good summer vape. I'm not a huge fan of fruits though, so it'll be seldom used. But - good. Nothing fancy, I taste a nice blend of the fruits. They blend well to avoid any of them from being at the forefront. It's just a fruity vape.

Pales in comparison to their bakeries IMO.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Not a fan of fruit either - so I'll avoid this one.
...so, which will you try next? :)
Either the Crispy Ruyan, or the Creme Brulee w/Strawberry.

I like fruits intermingled with bakeries much more, like the Creme Brulee w/Strawberry (or the Glazed Banana, etc) - fruits by themselves (the Tahitian Vanilla in the Orange Cream barely counts), less so.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Either the Crispy Ruyan, or the Creme Brulee w/Strawberry.

I like fruits intermingled with bakeries much more, like the Creme Brulee w/Strawberry (or the Glazed Banana, etc) - fruits by themselves (the Tahitian Vanilla in the Orange Cream barely counts), less so.
Agree re fruit & bakery.
I haven't made any of the Glazed Banana yet, but will do soon.

Interesting to hear about these recipes!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Ok, so I have cart full of Wonder Flavours waiting to hear feedback from @Pictor and @LynnNC
What's the verdict on your mixes?
I've only done the one so far - found it a bit lacking in flavour, but I use fairly low wattage and simple tanks. I added a squirt of Roasted Pecan and a little custard to it, and it tasted much better to me :)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
That's fine ...good you like them so much!, and no rush of course :)
Part of it too is I got a new mod. And Ice been using it a lot, and I don't want any fruits to ever touch it. I am somewhat dedicating it to the aforementioned recipes/similar profiles. But tomorrow is my birthday. I must try something new on my birthday right? The strawberry creme brulee is next on the list :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Part of it too is I got a new mod. And Ice been using it a lot, and I don't want any fruits to ever touch it. I am somewhat dedicating it to the aforementioned recipes/similar profiles.
I don't care for fruit ones, but raspberry, strawberry, or lemon, each with cream or custard are my exceptions.
But tomorrow is my birthday. I must try something new on my birthday right? The strawberry creme brulee is next on the list :)
Well of course you need something new on your birthday! ....and wishing you a very Happy Birthday tomorrow! :)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
The Crene brulee with strawberry is, in my opinion, awful. No - I am not a fan of their strawberry. I generally dislike strawberry flavorings but this one is particularly bad.

You could strip away the strawberry and leave the rest of the recipe as is, and it would be good. The problem is the strawberry.

It did not stand out as a problem in the orangeberry cream. But in this, it is the sole cause of disapproval.

WF fruits are not good. The bakeries are excellent.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
The Crene brulee with strawberry is, in my opinion, awful. No - I am not a fan of their strawberry. I generally dislike strawberry flavorings but this one is particularly bad.

You could strip away the strawberry and leave the rest of the recipe as is, and it would be good. The problem is the strawberry.

It did not stand out as a problem in the orangeberry cream. But in this, it is the sole cause of disapproval.

WF fruits are not good. The bakeries are excellent.
I mixed the strawberry lemonade recipe, and I have to agree about the strawberry. The lemonade is one of those lemon flavors that I find acrid and kinda Pledge-y. Probably (ok, definitely) won't be using either of them again but I do want to get around to mixing the sour watermelon candy as a standalone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread