wondering if I can.....

Discussion in 'Virgin Vapor' started by amy_h_26, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. amy_h_26

amy_h_26 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ok, so, very long story as short as possible, im wanting to try one of my fave flavors in a lower nic level than I usually order, but im realizing this a little late as I just recieved my normal, and huge, VV order at my usual,12 mg. I didnt request it to be thinned out or anything, and dont yall usually do that with distilled water? I have a gallon of distilled water, and im wondering, I suppose, if there is a way I can add a bit so that it takes the nic content down a little? I know ill probably lose some flavor and im ok with that, just curious since I cant afford to order any more juice for a while.

2. MPage

MPage Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yes, it will take the nic level down a bit.. but it may thin it out too much. You can buy unflavored vg/pg in a pharmaceutical grade and add that to reduce the nic instead until you can buy more flavored 0 juice.

3. amy_h_26

Well thats a great idea however because of my allergy I can onlu use VG. and using just vg would just alter the consistency in the opposite way right? So, lol, rock and a hard place I gues.

4. MPage

No.. I meant buy vg OR pg. Then add a bit to lower your nic. I apologize for the confusion.

5. amy_h_26

Oh, gotcha. Not add enough to really start to alter the consistency much. Thanks!

6. MPage

Distilled water will thin it out- adding vg should not thin it more. What flavors do you have that are too high of nicotine?

7. amy_h_26

Yes but if im not careful it will thicken it too much, correct? The flavors are orange creamsicle and strawberry granita. 12mg 1oz of each

8. MPage

Possibly- thats when you add a bit of distilled water. :) My flavors are 0 nic.. I was going to offer to send some to you if we had the same flavors, but we do not. Just use a small bottle and play around with the mixture a bit- leave overnight to meld together then see how it is.

9. amy_h_26

Oh right on. Awww thanks I appreciate the thought none the less!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.