Status
Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I've been enjoying the Kanger evod and the MT3S tanks, but I'm getting the itch for another. I see there's a new top fill Unitank. That looks cool. That way I can start using my tip collection again. I have yet to buy a Protank from the series, but they're updating so quick, I don't know which version to get. :blink: Any suggestions would be much appreciated. :)

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Someone at Kangertech needs to contact a few of us here at ECF. A longer EVOD that uses Pyrex and metal instead of plastic that holds between 2.2 and 2.5ml without increasing the diameter is what they need to be making next. Maybe even skip the pyrex and go Gorilla Glass. lol.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Havent had one of those, found this tho

Dimensions: 49.55mm Height (without drip tip) x 18.35mm Diameter
Oh, looks like that'll fit on a vamo nicely. That's would be cool, but for now, I think I want something that will fit on a smaller batt. like a Twist or L-Rider Robust. I'll keep that one on the back burner though. Thanks! :)

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Someone at Kangertech needs to contact a few of us here at ECF. A longer EVOD that uses Pyrex and metal instead of plastic that holds between 2.2 and 2.5ml without increasing the diameter is what they need to be making next. Maybe even skip the pyrex and go Gorilla Glass. lol.
That's what I'm talkin' about! :toast: Yeah, I need some more heads that fit my Robust. The Kangers are treating the Robust good. (using lower voltage, it lasts all day!).. :)

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
I see there's a new top fill Unitank. That looks cool.

My own experience with them and it hasn't bin a happy one, it is great if its filled up all the way once I get down to about the middle of the tank it floods and nothing will stop it no amount of blowing out the tube or soaking up the excess liquid will do any good.I have other Kanger tanks that work flawless but not this one and I will never buy one of the Uni tanks again.

I have heard some great things about the Aspire Bdc tanks and I believe that you can get 2 of those for the price of one Kanger.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
My own experience with them and it hasn't bin a happy one, it is great if its filled up all the way once I get down to about the middle of the tank it floods and nothing will stop it no amount of blowing out the tube or soaking up the excess liquid will do any good.I have other Kanger tanks that work flawless but not this one and I will never buy one of the Uni tanks again.

I have heard some great things about the Aspire Bdc tanks and I believe that you can get 2 of those for the price of one Kanger.
I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully they'll come up with a fix for that. Thanks for the info and I will check out the Aspires. :)

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
You may want to wait for the Protank 3. It has a dual bottom coil atomizer and can be top filled. I believe it's pyrex too
I was just browsing one of my local stores online and they apparently have a New Mini Protank II with /drip tip. Does this mean that the tip is removable? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread