Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Do it!! If you don't like it, you can send it my way. ;)
Thanks Becky! :) I will definitely keep you in mind IF it doesn't work out. :laugh: I'm sure I'll like it. I do recall seeing one of those now and I didn't buy it because the tips didn't come off. But recently I started buying the Kangers (for a change) and I sort of miss showing off the tips. :blush:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I have ProTank1's, T3's, T3 Minis, MiniProtank1, MiniProtank 1.5 (for a couple weeks - it has removeable glass but not tip), and unopened ProTank2.

The Mini and Mini2 are GREAT. They vape well out of the box, they don't leak, they have good flavor, and they're glass.
I like my ProTanks as well, but I DO find I need to remove SOME (not all) the flavor wick, to allow enough juice to reach the coil.

A couple notes from earlier comments:
1) I don't like the way a ProTank sits on a VAMO. It doesn't quite reach the "collar" so it's supported only by the 510 threads - which already suck. I use my ProTank on other mods...
2) The ProTank IS ok on an EGO, using the "beauty ring" it sometimes comes with (or you can buy it for under $2). It's fatter than the battery, but you get used to that look after a day or so (at least I did).

Sucker_dad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
topeka, ks, USA
TO the OP. I started with an EVOD and I liked that so I ordered a Mini Protank 2 v2. After I got that in the mail. I ordered a second one the next day. They are awesome. I was worried about the pyrex but I have dropped mine twice on ceramic tile and it hasn't hurt it yet. I do really like them. Oh and I changed one of the wicks out yesterday to cotton and I must say the flavor is pretty nice on it. I didn't quite get enough cotton on it to stop it from gurgling. I'll redo it and add a little bit more to it next time.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
The removable drip tip on the mini tank 2 is so useless. Its got a flange built on to the tip and if you use a regular ole drip tip it looks stupid. I wish i would have gotten the mini tank 2 v1. I think it hits the best of all the kangers though.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
That's a shame. I just ordered 2- one for me and 1 for Becky..:laugh: I'm sure I'll still like it though. I HAVE to start using my 'Glow in the Dark' Tips again!!! :laugh: Thanks for your input! :)

Jim Diamond

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
North Texas

LeftHandBlack

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2013
Brighton Co
nothing wrong with what you got now! I tried a protank and couldnt get used to the metal mouth piece. It was always cold when not used in awhile and had a weird taste to me. Im sticking with the EVOD and have recently got 2 of the new MT3S that I used on a hunting trip just for the capacity but prefer the taste of the EVOD.

Sucker_dad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
topeka, ks, USA
Evods are great. Can't clean them as well though. They are def easier to fill. You almost have to have a needle tip bottle to fill a mini protank 2. It can be done with a normal bottle but takes a little patience. I said once before I thought the protank edged the evod on flavor but I think that was just my mind, or a dirty wick.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
nothing wrong with what you got now! I tried a protank and couldnt get used to the metal mouth piece. It was always cold when not used in awhile and had a weird taste to me. Im sticking with the EVOD and have recently got 2 of the new MT3S that I used on a hunting trip just for the capacity but prefer the taste of the EVOD.
I agree. There's something about the metal tips. I thought it was just me. I can't use those either. I always use plastic ones.
Yeah, and it's kind of strange... I have problems sometimes with the MT3S going dry and less problems with the evods, but when you get them running right, there's nothing like the great flavor they kick out! :)
Well, I couldn't resist. I had to try a Protank. I ordered 2 'mini's' yesterday and they'll be at my doorstep Monday. I'm really liking DiscountVapes. This guy Eric is super Quick!! :)

Last edited:

bhswmc01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
Boise, Idaho, United States
The removable drip tip on the mini tank 2 is so useless. Its got a flange built on to the tip and if you use a regular ole drip tip it looks stupid. I wish i would have gotten the mini tank 2 v1. I think it hits the best of all the kangers though.

Not sure what you're referring to - I think my drip tip looks good!
IMG_20131028_153401_20131028153621807.jpg

Update: I received 2 Protank II mini's today with removable tips. Man, are these pretty!! :tongue
Thanks for the suggestions everyone!! :)

Woo hoo! :banana: Looking forward to hearing what you think of it!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Not sure what you're referring to - I think my drip tip looks good!
I really like the look!! :) Sorry, but he had me thinking twice, but I love it!!
View attachment 266969

Woo hoo! :banana: Looking forward to hearing what you think of it!
Thanks to you, I can use my Tip collection again!:thumbs: (The little banana guy is Hilarious!!)

Got my Glow in the dark tip back in action :toast:... :laugh:

DSC00336.jpg DSC00340.jpg DSC00342.jpg
I'm happy :vapor:

fwdkiller253

Oct 18, 2013
seattle
Hi I own all of the kanger products so here's my opinion if u want good clean tast than get the unitank. For short draw get a mini protank 2 and the protank 2 is ok not the best overall if u want cheap and beat kangertech has to offer than get smoktech dct pyrex tank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383288190047.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383288190047.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 73

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Hi I own all of the kanger products so here's my opinion if u want good clean tast than get the unitank. For short draw get a mini protank 2 and the protank 2 is ok not the best overall if u want cheap and beat kangertech has to offer than get smoktech dct pyrex tank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Very Nice!! Yes, I just got a couple of minis the other day and loving them. Thanks for the pix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread