Wood Mods - New

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Check out this pretty little number I will be picking up - Go-go with a GGDCC cone. Fantastic work.

Bayemon.JPG

Very nice Go-Go! What cone did you use to go over the GGDC?

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Wood mods - New
04/06/2012

XL3
Redwood Burl

discountvapers.com-electronic-cigarette-wood-mod-xl3-008b.jpg

XL3 Mini Bigleaf Maple Burl (Blue)
discountvapers.com-electronic-cigarette-wood-mod-xl3m-006a.jpg

XL3 Tasmanian Sassafras Burl

discountvapers.com-electronic-cigarette-wood-mod-xl3-009a.jpg

XL3 Mini Redwood Burl
discountvapers.com-electronic-cigarette-wood-mod-xl3m-005c.jpg

These are not on the website yet, they will be in a few hours, they are shipping now and should be here in a couple days.

These are beautiful and look much nicer with the cone.:2cool:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
About the same price? Yes I do want one Eric.

I do not see why it wouldn't be unless the source charges more for the wood but from what I know that's rarely more than 5 bucks. Lewis will be around shortly I am sure he will update me on the woods so we'll know soon enough.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I have to tell you guys.. Lewis is one talented individual.
I gave him a "job" to come up with a certain something and the prototype which he said was crap BLOWS ME AWAY.

I am DROOLING over this thing.... I'll post more once we confer and talk about how to produce it and get it going, until now... it's an amazing new addition.

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
Well I'd post some pics, but that will have to wait till I fix my laptop.

Received my Redwood Burl 14650 today. OMG, it is truly a piece of art. The fit and finish this woodworker did to this little ole E Power is absolutely flawless. Hell I feel like I need to go put on a Tux or something. It looks that good.

Oh, and it vapes pretty nice to lol.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Especially like how the curved switch blends with the curved wood design on the Indulgence.

Yup, me too. The lines on it are just amazing. And doesn't need to be that greenish burl, necessarily, but some kind of darker redwood burl so the burling shows up very clearly in contrast. Gorgeous! That baby is gonna be my next purchase of any size. I'm a low budg vaper and keep having real life stuff rearing its ugly head and stealing my mod money! rofl Stupid doctors with their stupid bills. ;) But its gonna be soon...as soon as humanly possible. I saw that the first time tx posted it in the general 'wood mod' thread, and that was it for me. Have to own it. I'm not a mod collector at all. This'll be my first wood pv of any kind. Just luuurve it!

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I have to tell you guys.. Lewis is one talented individual.
I gave him a "job" to come up with a certain something and the prototype which he said was crap BLOWS ME AWAY.

I am DROOLING over this thing.... I'll post more once we confer and talk about how to produce it and get it going, until now... it's an amazing new addition.

I'm waiting to see it. I'm guessing a wood tank of some sort!:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread