Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
So I am at work and I have a very slim Chance at getting a reo. Can anyone tell me how the checkout process is. Can I use PayPal? It.figures.I have to work late on sale day. Oh well guess I have to make a living lol

Yes, you can use paypal. Just make sure your addresses match between your reo account and paypal. When you check out on paypal you have the option to use your account or use paypal as a guest and then you get various payment options like Visa, MC etc.

Be forewarned....Paypal check is not the best option...it takes weeks to clear.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Those are freaking awesome!!!

It's just one tip, two different views, and it's all wood - the dark ends is ebony, and I'll have to ask what the segmented wood sections are made of.

Here's a video of it too!

Apricot, Peach, Choke Cherry, Klamuth Plum, Thundercloud Plum, dyed black wood veneer and Ebony.

Last edited:

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I packed up my laptop last night to bring it with me as a backup and I forgot it in the garage :(

past few days I've had sporadic episodes of my pc randomly just turning off like the plug was pulled. "CLICK" and it's off... think it's either a power supply issue or ??? hasn't happened today yet though, fingers crossed...

I've got my list down to 5 first choices that I've barely been able to put in some kind of 1-5 order but any of them would be top choice, then I've got another 10 below them for a total list of 15 choices that I'm hoping to get one of. if i get caught up in the moment though I can see me going for a second one if my first one goes smoothly enough :)

stupid question to rob if he sees this in time. I originally wanted a poly finish but now I think you've talked me into a silky smooth natural finish instead. if I winded up getting a poly mod do you think it could be sanded down to below the poly and then oiled or do you think that might just be a mess waiting to happen? :) I'm assuming these are all natural color, no stains or anything right? unfortunately I don't really know all that much about working with wood :)
You could strip the poly mods down easy enough . You can also poly a mod with a oil finish .If one didn't like the natural mod they could poly it or send it to me . Most mods get oil before I poly them just to bring out the grain in the wood With a few exceptions

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
ohboyohboyohboy i was cool calm and collected till just now oh boy oh bou oh boi the site's down ohno no no... i need a drink..no i dont drink anymore..i need a ........oh crap i dont do that anymore eitheer what to do what to do...calm down'.. calm down... ive never been to a sale before my poor olr hearts goin crzy

Last edited by a moderator:

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
ohboyohboyohboy i was cool calm and collected till just now oh boy oh bou oh boi the site's down ohno no no... i need a drink..no i dont drink anymore..i need a ........oh crap i dont do that anymore eitheer what to do what to do...calm down'.. calm down... ive never been to a sale before my poor olr hearts goin crzy

I'm having a drink for ya :laugh:

I'll only say this once...good luck everyone and don't touch the ones I want! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
You could strip the poly mods down easy enough . You can also poly a mod with a oil finish .If one didn't like the natural mod they could poly it or send it to me . Most mods get oil before I poly them just to bring out the grain in the wood With a few exceptions

cool, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread