Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Wow! I could not believe it last week when I saw there were still woodvilles for sale! I bought [HASHTAG]#236[/HASHTAG] Jatoba and I love it. I have wanted one forever. It was the one that lead me to Reoville. I saw it online somewhere and started to search. Sadly at that time there were none available. I ended up buying 2 metal grands and love them. Best thing I ever did was buying a REO. Jump to wood sale 2014 and I again missed out on the woodvilles and settled for 2 mini woods. I find the minis are just not for me. This Jatoba is perfect. I am so tempted to get another while they are still available. Seriously considering putting the minis I don't use up in the classifieds and get another woodville. Here are the required pics, ain't she pretty!
View attachment 479248
View attachment 479247

Hey neighbor...
spygratsreo.jpg

Reactions: JC Okie

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Good morning clan,

Some real beautys you guys got.

Their is a scene in the movie Cast Away starring Tom Hanks where he delivers a FedEx package to a customer a couple of years late. I rarely think about this great movie, BUT my shipemnt to @JC Okie has entered the USPO Priority/Tracking "Black Hole" of "Drama", aka who knows where the little devil [HASHTAG]#307[/HASHTAG] is? /lol This Monday will be the 5th business day. Left Vegas on August 6, 2015 , 4:02 am is the last thing are friends at the USPO tell us. Apparently, they don't engage in vape Mail! /lol

If I may be so presumptuous, I think we both need counseling!

/humor intended but true

:)

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Good morning clan,

Their is a scene in the movie Cast Away starring Tom Hanks where he delivers a FedEx package to a customer a couple of years late. I rarely think about this great movie, BUT my shipemnt to @JC Okie has entered the USPO Priority/Tracking "Black Hole" of "Drama", aka who knows where the little devil [HASHTAG]#307[/HASHTAG] is? /lol This Monday will be the 5th business day. Left Vegas on August 6, 2015 , 4:02 am is the last thing are friends at the USPO tell us. Apparently, they don't engage in vape Mail! /lol

/humor intended but true

It'll turn up.. prob a week late. Happend ds to me from time to time. Prob workers on vacation and the fill in guys screw up and send packages to the wrong areas.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Good morning clan,

Their is a scene in the movie Cast Away starring Tom Hanks where he delivers a FedEx package to a customer a couple of years late. I rarely think about this great movie, BUT my shipemnt to @JC Okie has entered the USPO Priority/Tracking "Black Hole" of "Drama", aka who knows where the little devil [HASHTAG]#307[/HASHTAG] is? /lol This Monday will be the 5th business day. Left Vegas on August 6, 2015 , 4:02 am is the last thing are friends at the USPO tell us. Apparently, they don't engage in Vape Mail! /lol

/humor intended but true

I've been telling Seniorboy that I jinxed it by wanting it so badly! It's somewhere between Las Vegas and Tulsa. It doesn't have to fly over the ocean to get here, and I haven't heard of any USPS planes going down lately. If it doesn't get here soon, I really will need counseling! My "long 2-3 days" is getting longer and longer......:w00t:

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Those guys can be little scamps sometimes taking unauthorized sight seeing trips but end up in the right home. ;)
Okay.....it finally arrived at my downtown Post Office tonight at 11:00. That means that I'll get it tomorrow. YAY!!!!!!!!

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
image.jpg

Here's a pic that Seniorboy took. I haven't taken any pics of her in her new home. I will. She has settled right in to her new digs, and is getting along well with her siblings.

@rudy4653, as pretty as she looks in that picture....double it and that's what she really looks like. This is one gorgeous Woodvil.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
View attachment 480288

Here's a pic that Seniorboy took. I haven't taken any pics of her in her new home. I will. She has settled right in to her new digs, and is getting along well with her siblings.

@rudy4653, as pretty as she looks in that picture....double it and that's what she really looks like. This is one gorgeous Woodvil.

Wow!! Stunning!
Definitely qualifies in the "Woodvils of Distinction" category!:hubba:
You are a lucky lady! And quite deserving I might add. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread