Status
Not open for further replies.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Tracking a woodie is like finding out the sex of the baby before it's born. It ruins the delivery and spoils the surprise for me. I deleted my tracking emails from Rob. My woodies have not effaced yet as they are still lodged in the birthing canal. The water did break however[emoji4]

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
I keep all of my mods on a shelf in the china cabinet. He's a sweetheart, but if it has to do with dishes, I have no worries! :lol::lol::lol:

LOL good one! That would work here as well. I have one just like that, tho good as gold [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
According to tracking mine hasn't even left Maine yet.:mad:

Splat, I imagine it has. The PO is just slack on scanning sometimes. She may show up on your doorstep today, depending on what part of the country you are in [emoji6]

Mommabird62

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I have mine!!! It was out for delivery, but I'm at work when she comes, so I took a short break from work and dashed to the post office and told them my sob story and they went into the back and found it! I will take it home at lunch and hold her in my hand and might even get a chance to take a picture.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
I have mine!!! It was out for delivery, but I'm at work when she comes, so I took a short break from work and dashed to the post office and told them my sob story and they went into the back and found it! I will take it home at lunch and hold her in my hand and might even get a chance to take a picture.

Woot woot! Glad it worked out. Did ya open the box in the PO parking lot? LOL

Mommabird62

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Sigh - mine appears to be on the way across the Atlantic on it's way to France - I guess it'll be at least a week for it to finally get to me. Ordering from Rob is always a lottery for me =)

2015-05-27 11:53, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS), Processed Through Sort Facility, Your item was processed through our ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) facility on May 27, 2015 at 11:53 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Mine is on the same flight to UK....at least they have company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Woot woot! Glad it worked out. Did ya open the box in the PO parking lot? LOL

Mommabird62
You bet I did! I wanted to at least see it and feel it before my hands got dirty! It's far more beautiful than the pic on the website. I'm thrilled!

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
:D:D:D:D:D
image.jpg

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
You bet I did! I wanted to at least see it and feel it before my hands got dirty! It's far more beautiful than the pic on the website. I'm thrilled!
Mine won't be here until around 3:00!!!! Far more beautiful than the picture!!! I can't stand it :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread