Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
Big mail day! The first Cocobolo I've seen in person! How incredibly beautiful! I wish the pictures could do these woods justice. They really are stunning. Couldn't wait to get it home and loaded up! Just loving it!
image.jpg

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Big mail day! The first Cocobolo I've seen in person! How incredibly beautiful! I wish the pictures could do these woods justice. They really are stunning. Couldn't wait to get it home and loaded up! Just loving it! View attachment 475707

If it's better then that pic then.. damn!!! Need rear shot 2 please :)

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
If it's better then that pic then.. damn!!! Need rear shot 2 please :)
I should have taken a rear shot. Sadly I was only home a few hours, had to run back out for work. I was afraid to throw it in the car with me, it's to nice! I'll try to put another pic up tomorrow. And yes, it really is better than the pic :wub:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I should have taken a rear shot. Sadly I was only home a few hours, had to run back out for work. I was afraid to throw it in the car with me, it's to nice! I'll try to put another pic up tomorrow. And yes, it really is better than the pic :wub:

The Jatoba Woodvil on the left from last years run is the Woodvil that most often went in the truck with me when i went out to run several errands. It's no worse for wear from those trips... just tossed in a shirt pocket, dropped in a drink holder, etc. You don't have to baby them.

2wood.jpg

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Beautiful, Jugband! Interesting ... They are ALL even better than pictured! Vape it in the best of health :)

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Big mail day! The first Cocobolo I've seen in person! How incredibly beautiful! I wish the pictures could do these woods justice. They really are stunning. Couldn't wait to get it home and loaded up! Just loving it! View attachment 475707

Beautiful! And congratulations. I love the feel of cocobolo.
I was reluctant to take my Woodvils out and about too, when I got my first one. But they can take it. I keep one of those 'snuggies' that you put on a soda can in the cup holder in my truck, and put the Reo in there.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Oh I feal like I just got stabed in the heart. First 273 walnut sold early today I believe and now tonight my last pic 236 jatoba just sold!

Seriously... whhhaaaa!!!!!

Been watching those forever it seems.. too chicken to mention it to the other half.

Sniff..

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
That is a beauty Steam! Great pics of a spectacular mod. Enjoy

Gave her some love all day long and hits like a champion no doubt as its a reo!

Line up family shot will look good to.. get to that tomorrow.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
It's tomorrow :)

Haha I've still got 8.5 hours left to get to it hehe

Just got done cutting the grass! Takes me 2 and a half hours everytime.. corner lot. Sucks hard!

Super super hot upper 80s today and just baked put there cutting g it blind d with sweat burning my eyes.

It's like miller time! Though I drink coors haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread