Woodvils finish pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I have been lurking here sense the first posts about these Woodvils, I hope to be able to edit my signature soon, this would be my first REO, I want to be able to say that my first REO was a Woodvil. I have followed all the threads about them, and I am looking forward to joining this group of people. I am also very interested in the Resinvils, but one thing at a time. I actually have a BF Cyclone to use, that I bought about a year an a half ago that I used as a dripper for a while, bought it back before I really knew there was a difference. I am also interested in the Chalice III, to put on top, but I am not sure that I want to buy one, before I have something to put it on, I might do it anyway, just to get some experience with the check out process. I thought it was about time that I posted here :toast:

KAS

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Howdy Kas!!! Good to see ya!! Glad ya quit lurkin and decided to chime in. Not sure if these will be more milled down to take more atties. I'm sure it's been said, I just don't remember. lol But I know someone will chime in. I'm just lurkin for the woodvils, but am definitely interested in the resins! I'm too clumsy for a woodvil lol

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I have been lurking here sense the first posts about these Woodvils, I hope to be able to edit my signature soon, this would be my first REO, I want to be able to say that my first REO was a Woodvil. I have followed all the threads about them, and I am looking forward to joining this group of people. I am also very interested in the Resinvils, but one thing at a time. I actually have a BF Cyclone to use, that I bought about a year an a half ago that I used as a dripper for a while, bought it back before I really knew there was a difference. I am also interested in the Chalice III, to put on top, but I am not sure that I want to buy one, before I have something to put it on, I might do it anyway, just to get some experience with the check out process. I thought it was about time that I posted here :toast:

KAS

welcome, KAS! i've seen you around in other parts of the forum

your chances for a Woodvil are pretty good. this is the largest run Robert has done. i bought 30 in the last run, but i'm limiting myself to one or two this run, (depending on whether JC Okie beats me again :) )

honest :)

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Howdy Kas!!! Good to see ya!! Glad ya quit lurkin and decided to chime in. Not sure if these will be more milled down to take more atties. I'm sure it's been said, I just don't remember. lol But I know someone will chime in. I'm just lurkin for the woodvils, but am definitely interested in the resins! I'm too clumsy for a woodvil lol

I will figure it out, I am sure the Cyclone will work fine, but might be a good idea to have something else.

welcome, KAS! i've seen you around in other parts of the forum

your chances for a Woodvil are pretty good. this is the largest run Robert has done. i bought 30 in the last run, but i'm limiting myself to one or two this run, (depending on whether JC Okie beats me again :) )

honest :)

I have mixed feelings about how many I will get, kind of depends on the first check out.:) If I score one of my first choices, I might just stop, if not I might just get 2 to make up for not getting my top choice, not sure plus there are what 30 or so that we have not even seen finish pics of, my top choices just might change.

Thanks for the welcome :)

KAS

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
I have been lurking here sense the first posts about these Woodvils, I thought it was about time that I posted here
From one lurker to another, glad to see you here. You couldn't of picked a better place to "come out" :p
I'd recognize that face anywhere, ... happy to see you join us, and hope you get your favorite Woodvil ... watch out for the stampede, and wear armor :thumbs:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Hay KAS!!

I've been long awaiting a woodville sale too - but I didn't wait to get it as my first, it'll be my second. I sit here happily puffin on an LP Grand with a cyclone on it. Funny - I too ordered a BF Cyclone before I had something to use it on - back when they were hard to get.

(hmm..then I waited for a Chalice, now I'm waiting for a Woodville - this is NOT a good trend, getting all gung-ho for rarities...):eek:

Anyway - you are going to fall in love with the Reo.

KAS

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
30? No way..........really? Who the hell let you spend 6k on mods?

Holy.......I hope you meant 3.

i bought either 24 or 27 on sale night (i forget), and picked up the rest as they appeared in the subsequent days

i have witnesses :)

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA
Not a good option to offer REO fan folks.

dirtdivegroup.gif
:D
I shouldn't have seen this. Can't stop looking.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Hey Kas! I'm hoping too for my first Woodvil. I have my eye on two! If I don't get either one the wait will start again! I have looked at the pictures so much I practically have them etched in my mind but only two have a major hold on my heart! Hopefully we will both get super lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread