Not open for further replies.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
welcome, KAS! i've seen you around in other parts of the forum

your chances for a Woodvil are pretty good. this is the largest run Robert has done. i bought 30 in the last run, but i'm limiting myself to one or two this run, (depending on whether JC Okie beats me again :) )

honest :)
I guess people collect things and for me not as big a waste of money as a gold Apple watch.

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
Yeah our six-year delayed "honeymoon" was planned out of the blue last weekend before the big fight and now I'm almost sure the sale will start the night I'm at a show LOL

Such is life and knowing mine it will be so...hoping the word is true that there will be a few Woodvil "stragglers" for the week after the sale starts.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Yeah our six-year delayed "honeymoon" was planned out of the blue last weekend before the big fight and now I'm almost sure the sale will start the night I'm at a show LOL

Such is life and knowing mine it will be so...hoping the word is true that there will be a few Woodvil "stragglers" for the week after the sale starts.

Think positive. Maybe with a little convincing you can get a proxy buyer if your not too particular. I have done for before so its possible.
fingers-crossed.gif

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
I know that Rob has been assembling these Woodvils and I'm hopeful that it won't be too long before he posts pictures and gives us a sale date a few weeks away.

At least I am hoping. I'm sure he's looking forward to selling and shipping these bad boys so he can take a well deserved vaca to go fishin'

Reactions: Slots

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
As much as a pic of a table full Woodvills looks cool....individual single pics on the website are way better because they give a much clearer look at them.
This is so true. For you peeps who have never gone through this before......brace yourselves. If you think these are beautiful (and irrestible) now....just wait until they are all up on the site. That's when the fun really begins. Each one of these gorgeous mods will have it's own page......then the anticipation becomes almost painful. Think of the countdown to Christmas when you were around seven years old......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread