Woodvils finish pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I didn't make any full resins for sale I want to test them a little more before I release any of them .
I do have mods left that I will be listing but there are no show stoppers . I also have a hand full of blems that I will be releasing at some point

I just remember that in the finish sanded pics there were 2 light blue ones, one had a blue door, that is one I would buy no matter what my finances are in. :)

KAS

Last edited:

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I just remember that in the finish sanded pics there were 2 light blue ones, one had a blue door, that is one I wound buy no matter what my finances are in. :)

KAS

i told ya, you'd get one KAS

little did i know you'd score some spectacular ones :)

Congrats!

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
I think the reason I went for the Caribbean Rosewood ( other than it's beautiful), is because I heard/read that the Cocobolo's darkened with age/use.
I really don't care for the darker ones, so, I bought a different wood, hoping it would stay pretty much like it is.
Maybe other's did the same.
I'm lov'in the two I snagged, and am resisting buying any more until the next two styles that Rob is working on happen.
These were my first 2 wood's, and I couldn't be more pleased with them.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I have banned myself from the site for awhile [emoji6] Went on when I couldn't sleep early Sunday am and one hopped in my cart! Couldn't abandon the poor thing after that. LOL So, I have two lovelies coming, one being a much needed plunger doored woodie. Thanks for making those available Rob!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62
Your most welcome and thank you

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I think there were only 2 amboyna burl reos. We are the most exclusive club around :)

Thats what I was thinkin. Joined at the hip! Haha

What's going on top of yours? I'm not sure yet.. either grab a brass cyclone afc top or the Rouge from rob that's coming with it.

Reactions: Debadoo

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I think there were only 2 amboyna burl reos. We are the most exclusive club around :)
Mighty fine woodvils guys I hope you folks enjoys yours as much as I enjoy mine even if mine is a beater . I have been eying some of the blems of mine very tempting to grab one

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Mighty fine woodvils guys I hope you folks enjoys yours as much as I enjoy mine even if mine is a beater . I have been eying some of the blems of mine very tempting to grab one

Your like freakin god! Should be vaping on a mighty fresh sexy Woodvil! we would all have it no other way!

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California

why the hell ain't you fishing?

do some of us gotta come out there and drag you to your well-deserved vacation?

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK

Just don't grab the PINK blem. Or if you do, just mark it "barely used" when you put it up for sale. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread