Not open for further replies.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I hope you have a fantastic time away, Rob. Of course you deserve it after this wood run. I hope it supplies everything you are looking for in a break. And thank for dropping off our Woodvils this morning.

X2 :)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Yes a whole truck load of goodies dropped off this morning poor mail people they want to toss them selves in the dirt when I show up with the mother load

Have a package from you that will be delivered here today with 3 Grands in it... and now see that you've got some new wood for me on it's way as well. ;) Thanks Rob. Enjoy your time out that's starting Thursday.

There's going to be a lot of folks with
BIG GRINS on their faces this week. :thumbs:

psfrbox.jpg

Last edited:

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
I leave Thursday no dragging required I am like a kid waiting fro x mas
And so are we ... we will be busy with our new trophies.
Nice of you to distract us :hubba: while your gone .. perfect timing.
Hope you get a boatload of fish, you deserve it :wub:

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
Bump for the pics on page one. :headbang:
I have looked about 42 time .. completely through every picture, every angle, video, and even his gallery .... I can't find mine :(
I guess I can't cheat, .. I'll just have to wait until they are in my hot little hands :cry:

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I have looked about 42 time .. completely through every picture, every angle, video, and even his gallery .... I can't find mine :(
I guess I can't cheat, .. I'll just have to wait until they are in my hot little hands :cry:
I think I spotted yours... it's become an obsession of mine to see what everyone got, then try to find them.
Third group of pics. [HASHTAG]#335[/HASHTAG] is third one from the top, second in from the right. [HASHTAG]#341[/HASHTAG] is third one up from the bottom, forth one in from the left.
Now everyone probably thinks I'm nuts :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread