Woodvils finish pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2009
Oklahoma
The gang's all here! [HASHTAG]#255[/HASHTAG] is home, safe and sound. :)

99ece5b37d7d108f1bda5dc01e14e6fe.jpg

That was my number 1 pick. It is a beautiful Reo....

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
They'll go as low as the metals. They have the new 510 connection, new sub-ohm firing pin, and new sub-ohm spring. I don't think you'd need Deoxit or anything for awhile. You should be able to make it a little while before your firing pin gets gunked up. Maybe you could scribble some Deoxit onto a corner of a paper towel towel then slide it between the firing pin and the contact. I don't have the pen; I have the tiny little plastic tube, no brush. I put a couple of drops on a paper towel then slid it between the contacts, then pushed the firing pin down on it. (Remove the battery before you do that. Ha.)
Thank you both. And thanks Rob. I'm one happy vaper!

rV6rZUL.jpg

uMHrKsS.jpg

I wouldn't use Noalox either, just get a cotton bud, squeeze a little Deoxit on the end and apply that way.

Ref resistance I forget the exact figure so rather than get it wrong maybe search in this post as I'm sure it was quoted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Click on the pics to see a bunch more.. hit the limit on the site.

I love the grain and bullet lookin holes! Wish it looked like it does in the pics in direct sun light.. it really is more of a medium brown.

The 2 tone look does it for me.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Not.
Gonna.
Happen.

not even a little bit

I know. Arrrrg! Middle of the night talk coming out of my mouth. I don't know what I was saying/thinking. In fact......I'm thinking of ordering another one of these today. :lol:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I gotta admit......I knew they were nice, but until I saw these pics....... had no idea how gorgeous they truly are! Also thinkin now that it would relieve stress on my hand when they are acting up. So...will start savin now for next year!! chili....if yur watching and wanna stay talked out of it, yur on yur own hun, I'm hooked! lol

Yep I'm watching! Something told me you would take a second look! They are all soooo beautiful! So go for it Debadoo!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I managed to get to my post office at 9:05 AM this morning while on a delivery for work, I could not wait after seeing everyone's posts last night. One thing my White Oak Quilted Maple has a poly coating rather than oil, but it is perfect for this type of wood. :)

Number 174 Purple Heart Maple burl, and number 319 white oak Quilted Maple.

KAS

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Yep I'm watching! Something told me you would take a second look! They are all soooo beautiful! So go for it Debadoo!
oh how well you know me! Oopsy. but newp, I can't even think about goin for it. But......will start saving, and maybe by next year!!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Yay KAS - lovely, and that maple DOES look nice all shiney!

I managed to get to my post office at 9:05 AM this morning while on a delivery for work, I could not wait after seeing everyone's posts last night. One thing my White Oak Quilted Maple has a poly coating rather than oil, but it is perfect for this type of wood. :)

Number 174 Purple Heart Maple burl, and number 319 white oak Quilted Maple.

KAS

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
Those are beautiful!!!! Man, the pics on the website don't do those justice. Just stunning!!!
Neither do any pics! I can't believe how much deeper they feel in person.
What wood types are those? The look awesome.
Wenge and jatoba, with spalted maple doors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debadoo

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
So disappointed. I got my Woodville today and I can not get ANY atty to fire. I tried calling Rob, no answer, no msg's being taken. I sent email to his @ reo email address. I've done several adjustments to center pin, all to no avail. I don't think the center pin is the issue. I'm just soooooooooooo disappointed. I'm in tears :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread