Word Up American Spirit juice

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by Doctor Rock, Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Doctor Rock

Doctor Rock Senior Member ECF Veteran

Any good? I was an American Spirit "Blue" smoker.

Thanks!

2. Lizardtheinsane

Lizardtheinsane Full Member

Haven't tried that flavor. Just got my VG Tobacco flavor in though and love it. He sent me a small sample of another flavor I wanted to try as well. Jeffrey and Laurin really care about what they're doing.

3. Daifne

Daifne Senior Member ECF Veteran

I still smoke American Spirit mediums (much less than I did before vaping...) and have tried the American Spirit juice. It's pretty good, but not an exact match. I wonder if it's possible to do exact matches. I will qualify this by saying that, while I originally thought all I would want is the tobacco flavor with an occasional menthol, I am finding that I now want anything but.

Wordupecigs is really very good. I love their service.

4. Tuesday

Tuesday Senior Member ECF Veteran

I used to like American Spirits, most of the time they were hard to find . I think I will take a look at this too. :)

5. Tuesday

Tuesday Senior Member ECF Veteran

I finally found their website, it looks like they specialize in tobacco flavors and that is what I am looking for. This looks like a good find. :cool:

6. CaptJay

CaptJay Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Link Tuesday, link!
    :D

Edit: nvm I found it - lol
    For those interested it was http://www.wordupecig.com/Home.html - at least I hope thats the same one they DO have 'American spirit' as a choice

7. MaxUT

MaxUT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

No kiddin'... I counted 44 non-menthol tobacco flavors.
    Chesterfield...Old Gold...Pall Mall? Now I'm intrigued.

Anyone interested in trying them might go for their e-lquid Variety Pack, five 5-ml bottles for $20.99:

e-liquid Variety Sample Pack

8. BHedge

BHedge Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dr. R, is that your dog in your Avatar? If so, he's so cute....there's another thread under this subheading that talks about Wordup. A couple of people like the American Spirit and many profess very good customer service.

9. jimmyzee

jimmyzee Full Member

gl
    Yes there eliquid is Great they also have six 10ml bottles for $41 now that is a deal waiting for myn to get here this is the link
    Wordupecig E-liquid Variety Pack to me they have one if not the best tobacco eliquid TMO

10. shatner

shatner Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Personally, I find the flavor of Word up's American Spirit so similar to an analog I don't like it anymore. Their RY4 is good, too.

11. Doctor Rock

Doctor Rock Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thanks, everyone! I really want to take the plunge on this one...I still haven't yet. :(

Yes! Our Olde English Bulldogge name "Burly." He's 11 months old and the best dog we've ever owned :)

: wordup
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.