Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I FINALLY saw the last Twilight last night!!!!! EEEEEEeeeeeeee loved it!!! :D ****SPOILERS BELOW*****

I did enjoy the movie a lot but there was some things that I have to complain about lol. As someone who has read all the books, I was unhappy with some of the scenes that weren't there or were glossed over, I noticed a lot that was missing in the beginning of this movie. I guess the focus was just really elsewhere and they wanted to keep it short. I don't understand that though, this movie was SO short!! With all the previews and stuff, 2 hours?? So not even 2 hours long? I know, because I was checking the time waiting for the previews to be over lol!! With all the waiting we had to do to see this final part of the series, and the fact that the split the last book into 2 movies and all, they COULD have added some more scenes and made this movie a lot longer! I don't think ANY Twilight fan would have complained if this was a 3 hour movie!!! lol

I was sad not to see Bella jump out of the window for the first time as a vampire, and rip the fancy dress and throw the expensive shows that Alice gave her. That part always makes me chuckle in the book. And what about when she first awakens as a vampire and sees Edward and starts kissing and getting a little inappropriate, and everyone starts chuckling because she doesn't realize what she's doing?

Also at the end, they should have clarified about the shield and what exactly she was doing, some people aren't readers and have just seen the movies. Tho I think most people did read the book though and know. I couldn't help it, I teared up at the end lol.

They changed the story some when it came to the day of the Volturi coming to kill them. And the change was.....AWESOME. It had my heart pumping SO HARD as I watched Cullens, Volturi, and wolves dying in the battle. My eyes were GLUED to the screen and I was SO SHOCKED lol. You can ask my boyfriend, if I had been at home, and not in public, I would have been audibly yelling at the TV and completely freaking out LOL. But since I was in public, I just gawked in disbelief and misery silently. Thank goodness that was just Alice's vision and, because Aro saw it, he decided they would not fight!!!

I would have liked to have seen a longer glimpse of the older Renesmee with Jacob. That glimpse was much too short lol. And that's another thing I didn't care for in the movie, most of it, Renesmee looked WIERD. As a baby and as a very young girl she looked like one of those photoshopped babies on youtube that people make talk like an adult. And she didn't even talk!! lol. Near the end of the movie, she looked like a normal, but beautiful human girl, but before that, she kinda gave me the creeps. Hmmm for some reason I can't find a pic of how she looked when Bella first saw her. Already no longer a newborn, she was a strange looking baby I think!!! Hmph, why can't I find the pic I want, the movie has been out for awhile now!! Ah well sigh.

So, what did you think of the final Twilight? I know it seems like I am complaining more than anything lol. But though I wish some things were different, I really did enjoy seeing it for the first time :) And will be purchasing it when it becomes available!!

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Good evening my vaping friends!! :) I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I got ALMOST all my xmas shopping done this weekend, just a couple more people and some fun toys for my kitty and we are all done. My son is gong to be delighted to be getting an xbox slim this xmas :) And quite a few games too!

Anyone doing anything exciting for New Year's? I've been thinking about it but I think I'm doing a big fat NOTHING this year lol. Maybe if my bf comes over we'll have a few drinks together but that's about it.

Tonight is the Dexter finale!!! In about an hour and 10 minutes lol. I am VERY excited to see what happens!!! Anyone watching it tonight?

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Good morning everyone!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas yesterday!!! I still have one more Christmas celebration to go, this coming weekend lol. Also, my Aunt & Uncle might come visit today, so I am excited to see them!

I know I skipped a few theme days around the holiday here but will get back on track with that today. Also, still waiting to hear from Jeffrey on when the next contest will start. I might get my eVic in the mail today!!! Excited to try out my new toy lol.

This thread is open to replies, so come in and chat with me!!!! lol :)

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Got another eroll pcc kit white and a decent supply of 36mg to try and get my brother off analogs! I already got him a ego 650 from you guys so i hope the combo does the trick. He spends 300 a month on analogs right now its amazing thinking about how all the stuff i bought him isnt even close to that! 70mg of liquid total and 2 complete setups were like 130.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
How's it goin' guys?

I'm moving at the end of the month so I'm getting rid of stuff this weekend and doing some packing and chores. Won't be on ECF much tonight or tomorrow because my bf and I are very busy doing that stuff. Ugh lol.

Put up some things on Craigslist today, the more stuff I get rid of, the easier the move. Also got to go to the recycling center on Monday & Salvation Army to donate some things. Hard to believe how much you can accumulate in just 3 or so years!!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!! :)

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Im doing great. I found out my child will be a little girl. Im hoping she is born on my birthday, its almost on time lol. I hate moving. I have not had to do it in 3 years, and now im considering it again =(

Also i got 2 months on an atty with Wordup eliquid. It was the wick that burned too. I took it apart and the coil was in great condition, no residue at all... Im going to replace the wick with mesh soon and see if its still running. I cant wait to actually finish what i ordered and get more

ccm2000

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
California
Got my Wordup e-liquid variety pack last week and all I can say is wow. I'm a bit of a boring vaper because I vape tobacco flavors 98% of the time. With 2 years of vaping under my belt, I know good tobacco liquids are hard to find. Not true at Wordup. I enjoyed all 5 tobacco flavors in the sample pack and that has NEVER happened before. Each flavor is unique and I can't wait to try them all. And there are so many to choose from. Thanks Laurin and Jeffrey for your outstanding juices.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I passed your compliments along to them via email, so glad you are liking the juices!!! I am not a tobacco vaper, but I did get to try some of the Wordup tobacco juices when they sent them as samples for my local meet, and I thought they tasted like quality tobaccos. IF I was a tobacco vaper, I could imagine vaping those lol. They didn't taste like ash trays, not dirty tasting or grassy tasting, they were clean and flavorful in a very nice way. I'm not surprised when people say they love the tobacco vapes from Wordup. What's your fav? I think the one I thought was the best was called Jeffrey's Vape or Jeffrey's Mix. That was a really tasty, smooth blend :)

I'm hoping to try some of their newest flavors soon, I am more of a mint, fruit or dessert vaper. So I really want to try their new juices: Mochaccino and Peppermint!

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
CCM2000- Thank you very much for sharing your positive opinion of our liquids.
I really try my best to create each bottle with as much care and intensity as I possibly can.
I would also like to let you know that we give a free sample of e-liquid with every order. As long as it differs from what is on the invoice.
Please just type in the special instructions at checkout what flavor you would like to try.
Jeffrey and I feel that customers have so many flavor options, why not let them try one before they purchase one?
So please just let us know.
If you have any suggestions or comments, we would love to hear them. Fortunately, Jeffrey will be able to respond a bit more now that he is feeling better. He had a bit of an accident and is now recovering.
Thanks to our forum moderator Loveridden, we are able to communicate clearly with forum members.
Jeffrey and I are grateful for customers like yourself and people like Loveridden who help make the e-cig community well informed.
Thank you,
Laurin

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
CCM2000- Thank you very much for sharing your positive opinion of our liquids.
I really try my best to create each bottle with as much care and intensity as I possibly can.
I would also like to let you know that we give a free sample of e-liquid with every order. As long as it differs from what is on the invoice.
Please just type in the special instructions at checkout what flavor you would like to try.
Jeffrey and I feel that customers have so many flavor options, why not let them try one before they purchase one?
So please just let us know.
If you have any suggestions or comments, we would love to hear them. Fortunately, Jeffrey will be able to respond a bit more now that he is feeling better. He had a bit of an accident and is now recovering.
Thanks to our forum moderator Loveridden, we are able to communicate clearly with forum members.
Jeffrey and I are grateful for customers like yourself and people like Loveridden who help make the e-cig community well informed.
Thank you,
Laurin

OMG LAURIN HI IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!! Also thanks for the free sampler tip! I hope Jeff keeps up a smooth recovery!

PS: I vouch for you guys almost every other post in the eroll thread, pretty sure ive gotten you some new customers!!

Last edited:

ccm2000

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
California
What's your fav? I think the one I thought was the best was called Jeffrey's Vape or Jeffrey's Mix. That was a really tasty, smooth blend :)

Ha. We have similar tastes. Jeff's Mix was my fave of the bunch. It inspired me to try Jeff's Vape with my new order. You're right, no ashtray or grassy tastes. Just the best tasting tobaccos out there.

ccm2000

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
California
Jeffrey and I feel that customers have so many flavor options, why not let them try one before they purchase one? So please just let us know.

Great idea and thanks for letting me know. And it was volume control that turned me on to you guys in the eroll thread so he def got you this new customer. Thanks vc! Laurin, keep working your magic and hope Jeff has a speedy recovery and is back real soon. Vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread