Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Thanks again for the contest Loveridden. I really enjoyed the last one.

I chose curse.
Have my fingers crossed since Loveridden said it was one of the least picked words and that “this is a surprise prize”. Especially if it turns out to a new mod since I’m down to one working right now.
I’m curious MoonLit_Water how do you intend to PIF if you win again?

Good luck everyone!

Well if I do make it to the end, there will be other players whose name is in the hat to be pulled for the winner ( i picked one of the most popular words) . If mine is pulled as a winner Loveridden will have to do some extra work and pull a second name out, I hope she don't mind.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
wooohooo, I was not hexed today, but not safe from the apocalypses tomorrow. I had best go burn a candle or rub the lucky rabbits foot or sumthin.

rabbit-2.jpg~original

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am still in too...I bet I know why
"Just in case you all are curious - the 2 words that people picked the most are: Inauspicious & Karma. "

IMHO these sound the least unlucky....... Especially Karma...it is not always a bad thing.........Inauspicious can still end up being a good thing...

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Hey everyone, sorry for the wait!! I am about to post today's word..

Here is something to think about while I am posting, The Hat will pick one word that has been eliminated previously to come back on Thanksgiving.....

BUT The Hat picks a word every day to be eliminated......will The Hat also pick a word for elimination on Thanksgiving? What do you think? :blink:

Debra_oh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Ha, just make sure you tell the hat that i think it is very fair, and always looking out for my best interest *Hat flattery can't hurt*

At least I am not one of the cursed.

The Hat is a bit of a meanie however, or evil, whatever way you want to put it lol. I will let him know you said Black Friday is a day for killing dreams, though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread