Wordup's Lucky Words Chat, Question & Win Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Wow this Hat program is really not picking the right words lol. I was going to just do bonus words every other day or so, but I will do a bonus word tommorow too.

The mailman brought me nothin' today :(

Are you sure you enter ALL the words? ;) I've gotten 2 words since this start and about to give up. :(

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Are you sure you enter ALL the words? ;) I've gotten 2 words since this start and about to give up. :(

Yes, definitely, when I open the program the whole list of 100 words, numbered and everything shows up.

Unfortunately the program is not removing the words previously picked so each day I have to check and make sure that no words are double picked. But that hasn't happened yet and I would re-draw if it did.

You've just been unlucky so far. But don't give up!! If you don't give up I will make it 2 bonus words tommorow lol!!

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
It's only day 4 and already people are getting discouraged and giving up? Nice! My odds are getting better and better! ;) LOL

This game is like Bingo and the lottery. Both I've never been lucky with. I can't complain though. I've won a few small prizes lately so I think I've used up all my luck. :p

MLT910

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
West Coast, USA
Yes, definitely, when I open the program the whole list of 100 words, numbered and everything shows up.

Unfortunately the program is not removing the words previously picked so each day I have to check and make sure that no words are double picked. But that hasn't happened yet and I would re-draw if it did.

You've just been unlucky so far. But don't give up!! If you don't give up I will make it 2 bonus words tomorow lol!!

Don't be guilted into extra bonus words, this game is AWESOME just the way you intended...bonus words or not :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread