Wordup's Lucky Words Contest - Autumn Edition! You can win an SX Mini M-Class!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Words are up! We're down to 70 remaining in the pool so it's gonna start ramping up :D

The scoop for this week is that I'll be posting words tomorrow instead of Thursday. I'll also be posting an additional word each day this week to make up the word count since I'm taking Saturday off to go to a concert :headbang:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Words are up! We're down to 70 remaining in the pool so it's gonna start ramping up :D

The scoop for this week is that I'll be posting words tomorrow instead of Thursday. I'll also be posting an additional word each day this week to make up the word count since I'm taking Saturday off to go to a concert :headbang:

Who you going to see?

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

Yay...lol...that means you can draw all 6 of mine and take the rest of the week off....oh, how I wish!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I also got one today.........
saisons07.gif

Have fun Jeff..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread