Wordup's New Year's Lucky Words Contest!!! THIS CONTEST HAS ALREADY STARTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
The contest has started! If you did not send in your list, it is too late now but look out for our next contest!! I am closing this thread to replies, if you have any questions, comments or just want to chat, please visit this thread: Wordup's New Year's Lucky Words Chat, Question & Win Thread!

It's time for.........

Wordup's New Year's Lucky Words Contest!!! :toast::rickroll:

It is inspired by a contest that I used to play in a forum I was on a few years ago, but with a few changes. Below is a list of about 100 words to choose from. You are only to choose 20 words for your list from the master list below!!! When you are done, please email your list (along with your ECF forum name) to: loveridden@wordupecig.com

EVERYDAY I will post 2-3 words, and if you have them, CROSS them off your list when I post them! When all the words in your list are crossed off, you will need to post in the contest thread "WORDUP!"

Whoever posts the phrase "WORDUP" first is the winner!! I will verify with the list you sent me that you won. This is where we chat and where you post WORDUP if you win: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ds-chat-question-win-thread.html#post11736107

It will be the PLAYER'S RESPONSIBILITY to keep track of your words, NOT mine. I will just verify you won at the end. You can do this by writing down your list, or making a word document of your list. You can then cross out, delete, bold, etc the words that are called that are on your list. Whatever way you want to keep track of your word list.

Check the daily words posted at your convenience, though when it gets closer to the end you might want to make sure you are checking in right away, so you can be the first to post WORDUP!

Here are the words to chose from. ONLY CHOOSE 20 AND THEN EMAIL ME YOUR LIST (along with your ECF forum name) TO LOVERIDDEN@WORDUPECIG.COM - I will verify I received it, I must have your list no later than JANUARY 10TH - once the game has started, no more lists can be accepted!!!

The game officially starts on January 11th. Here are the words you can choose from. Pick 20 and email me! :)

Auld Lang Syne
Atomizer

Batteries
BCC
Bubbly

Celebration
Champagne
Cheesecake
Clearomizer
Community
Confetti
Contests
Coupon Code
Countdown
Customer Service
Chat
Colors

Dual coils

ECF
E-liquid
eRoll
E-Smart
eVic
Evod
eGo
Email

Facebook
Fireworks
Florida
Friends
Fruity Cool Pop
FREE shipping in the US
FREE juice sample with every order

Giveaway

Healthier alternative
Honesty

Invitation

Innokin
iTaste 134 VW Mod
iClear30
iClear30-S
Ismoka

January
Jeffrey
Joyetech
Juicy Peach

Kangertech
Kiss

Laurin
Lab
Lemon-Lime
Loveridden
Low prices
Lucky

Mandarin Orange
Midnight
Mods
MT3
MVP
MVP 2

Nano Clearomizers
New products
New Year's Eve
New Year's Day
Noisemaker
Nitecore

Party
Pipe
Protank
Protank 2
Protank 3
Panasonic

Rainbow Spinner
Rebuildable
Resolutions

Samsung
Super Store
SVD
Sales

Vapeonly
Vision

T3
The Hat
Toast

Unlucky
Unitank

Vape
Vapers
Vapor
VTR
Vtox
Vision Victory Clearomizers
VV
VW

Winner
Wordup Ecig
wordupecig.com

THE PRIZE IS A SURPRISE!!!!

Words posted here starting January 11th: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/...ordups-new-years-lucky-words-posted-here.html

Chat, Question & Win Thread:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ds-chat-question-win-thread.html#post11736107

This thread will close when the contest starts - please go to the Chat, Question & Win thread to chat or ask questions, or to post WORDUP when you win!! :)

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
32702766.jpg~original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread