Wordup's New Year's Lucky Words POSTED HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Hello, and welcome to Wordup's New Year's Lucky Words Contest!!! In this thread I will post the words daily that you are to cross off your lists. This thread will always be closed since it is just for me to post the Lucky Words in, but you can go to this thread to chat, ask questions, or to post WORD UP in when you win: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ars-lucky-words-chat-question-win-thread.html

You can read the rules of this contest here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-me-your-list-no-later-than-january-10th.html

All words are chosen randomly by a fun program called The Hat. Have fun and Happy 2014! :)

Last edited:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I can't believe I did it again!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: I'm sorry, guys!! Just for that I will grant you some extra bonus words!! Also, I am celebrating a LATE Christmas at a relative's house on Sunday, so tomorrow I will probably just give you words for the whole weekend. I will come by the Chat, Question & Win thread soon too and see how you all are doing! Here are the words:

Jan 16th
Friends
Florida

Bonus Word:
Vision

Jan 17th
Auld Lane Syne
Winner

Bonus Words:

Mods
Kiss

Bonus Words for Loveridden's Goof-up:
Toast
Unlucky
Nitecore
Panasonic

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Hey guys, sorry!! Yesterday, I was out from 8 am til midnight, and today, well, I was running on fumes and not feeling well, probably because of the day before, so I had to recuperate, but I am here now.....and I am shocked really there hasn't been a winner yet.....it's pretty unbelievable.....maybe we will have a winner today though.....if not, definitely this weekend. I am not planning to go anywhere this weekend, so I plan to check in frequently. Well, good luck! Let's see if we have a winner today!

Jan 30 & Jan 31

Loveridden
Giveaway

Bonus Word:

Super Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread