Work hard on it! Want to hear your tale

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbding

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
ashland, ohio
So I have tried the vape thing before and failed. Failed bad. Year later i am trying it again with a little different setup. Before I didn't have anything bad, I had vision 1300mah spinners with mini vivi nova's and kranger pro tanks. I just couldn't find a flavor or setup that would kick my habit. It did cut me down alot better than half of what I was smoking. But still didnt get the same effect. Now I have a Innokin MVP2 and VTR with I clear 30S and it seems better. I also ordered from Halo for the First time and got their tobacco sample pack. The Midnight Apple is killer. I have vaped more today then smoked real ones. I can see this new setup being a game changer for me.

So my question what was the setup and juice that got you off to the dream land as i will put it. No Smokes

LeftHandBlack

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2013
Brighton Co
I initially got off cigarettes with disposables like Njoy and Blu. I planned on being off everything altogether after using Ecigs for a couple of weeks. I wasnt ready to be off Ecigs so I purchased a Kanger Evod kit and 7 months later here I am still using it. Havent touched a cigarette since June 1 and dont plan on doing so! Dont know how long I will be on Ecigs but I will never be back to smoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread