worst flavor ever(so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nivek13

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
Chicago,IL
I hate throwing this company out there because everything else is top notch, but The Simple Vapor Co Mandarin Cream. It was unvapable, they discontinued it. I've had like 3 flavors I couldn't tolerate and they all had oranges involved. I'm afraid of orange flavors forever.

Funny you mention Simple Vapor company because to this day ive had some juices i didnt like very much, but the only ive tried that was 100% unvapable for me was Al La Mode by simple vapor.....just absolutely horrible, neither me nor my girlfriend could vape it... It was so bad to me that i thought for sure that it had to be something wrong with the coils or something, but nope just a really bad juice....Im afraid to try anything else from them.

Nivek13

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
Chicago,IL
Every coffee flavor I've ever tried has been disgusting, maybe someone has a suggestion but I find them unvapeable, doesn't matter which vendor.

I love coffee, so i thought for sure coffee flavors would be my go to, so far i haven't tried one i like enough to vape more then half a tank...

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Funny you mention Simple Vapor company because to this day ive had some juices i didnt like very much, but the only ive tried that was 100% unvapable for me was Al La Mode by simple vapor.....just absolutely horrible, neither me nor my girlfriend could vape it... It was so bad to me that i thought for sure that it had to be something wrong with the coils or something, but nope just a really bad juice....Im afraid to try anything else from them.
Don't be afraid man! Raspberry Lemonade is one of my absolute favorites. Blueberry Cheesecake and Punch are both very tasty as well.

Reactions: Nivek13

Nivek13

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
Chicago,IL
Don't be afraid man! Raspberry Lemonade is one of my absolute favorites. Blueberry Cheesecake and Punch are both very tasty as well.

I might just give them a try again soon, i guess i would be unfair to make a statement on a whole company just because of one juice....ill be sure to avoid the orange one you talked about too though lmao. I just cant imagine orange being a good flavor to vape...

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I might just give them a try again soon, i guess i would be unfair to make a statement on a whole company just because of one juice....ill be sure to avoid the orange one you talked about too though lmao. I just cant imagine orange being a good flavor to vape...
Never again lol. I promise if Ras Lemonade sounds good to you, you'll like it.

Reactions: Nivek13

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
I love whiskey, I love bacon. So I ordered these flavors. I survived just 4 puffs of whiskey. I barely survived two puffs of bacon. Now I use very diluted juices, with very slight flavor, but still have no nerve to try these two again.
Yep. A bacon juice is my worst one too. Luckily I sampled beforehand and didn't go home with a bottle. Weird thing is it tasted exactly like bacon. And I love bacon. It was the inhaling part. Made me want to puke.

LewisW295

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
South Glamorgan, Wales
I found the Chocolate flavour by Hangsen to be slightly greasy. Like the air in a kebab shop mixed with a cafe. Wasn't horrible. But wasn't exactly nice.

Slightly off topic as it wasn't the juices fault but Heisenberg mixed with Fruit Mix tasted like soap after half a tank. I then ruined my coil trying to remove the taste!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread