worst flavor ever(so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolongerpuffin

Aug 1, 2015
I am currently going back and forth with MBV over their green Ice which is supposed to be apple/menthol but tastes of spearmint and a vague chemical note.

So far, I've been advised to steep it for another week and they will reship it if that doesn't do it. I just responded to an email from them asking them if they'd allow me to exchange it for another flavor of juice as I don't think more steeping is going to help this one.

The Candy Cane I got from them is *meh*. It's as represented, but doesn't hold a candle to the juice of the same name from Vape Wild.

Nolongerpuffin

Aug 1, 2015
I got an email back from Stephanie in VW customer service letting me know that they'd be happy to give me a store credit so that I can order anything I want from the site and apply the credit towards my purchase.

As it happens...I do have my eye on another tank...

So, MBV excellent CS, good selection of non-juice items at good prices. Quick delivery. Just not impressed with their juices.

I also like the cinnamon and mentho mint juice from American e-liquid. The mentho mint is what enabled me to quit analogs. the cinnamon will take your head off if not mixed with something. I mix it with mentho mint for my early day vape. Keeps me awake during the day and keeps my sinuses unstuffed.

Use a dedicated tank for it and use a Pyrex tank for either/both of those juices. What they do to plastic/polycarb isn't pretty.

MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran
I am currently going back and forth with MBV over their green Ice which is supposed to be apple/menthol but tastes of spearmint and a vague chemical note.

So far, I've been advised to steep it for another week and they will reship it if that doesn't do it. I just responded to an email from them asking them if they'd allow me to exchange it for another flavor of juice as I don't think more steeping is going to help this one.

The Candy Cane I got from them is *meh*. It's as represented, but doesn't hold a candle to the juice of the same name from Vape Wild.

Funny you should mention Green Ice. I tried it last night (after steeping three weeks) and was going to update my worst flavor.

OMGs that stuff was horrible! Major ACG aftertaste and no sooner did I get my wattage up to where I could taste the (sour) apple, it started getting nasty.

What's really bad if that afterwards I vaped a tankful of my current fave, drank several glasses of water and soda, brushed both my teeth and my tongue and I could still taste it the following morning. I'm think I'm going to need an exorcism to rid the atty of that foulness!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fit_Four_Life

Nolongerpuffin

Aug 1, 2015
I vaped it in a Kanger GeniTank and i've got the whole works soaking in vodka for the second time (I chucked the coil). It still smells of that foul stuff.

I think the flavor worked it's way into the silicon seals or something. Oh well, I'll apply my store credit towards some needle tipped juice bottles or something and count myself lucky, and scavenge what i can out of the GeniTank if I have to. I'll keep the usable bits of the GeniTank for the inevitable klutz attacks i am prone to and count myself lucky.

After steeping and one final try, that is the second most vile Juice I've tried, outshone only by the V2Cigs coffee I tried early on in my vaping career.

I did get some unflavored juice and found that vaping part of a (clean) tank of that after some serious oral hygiene does wonders for getting the taste out of one's mouth.

What worries me is that after more steeping, the green ice had a distinct plastic flavor that didn't taste "healthy" at all.

And...CHICKEN AND WAFFLES????? GAK! I can't even imagine!

Kevin Johnson

Dec 25, 2014
FL
The worst ever liquid I acquired was "Hero" by Clouds of HOpe. They describe it on their website as "Fresh baked, sweet lemon pound cake, drizzled with a bitter sweet, sugary citrus glaze. 10% of proceeds from the sale of Hero goes to supporting our troops." Well, by all means send the troops that money, just don't send them any of your god awful juice! Not only was it definitely NOT lemon pound cake, it wasn't even lemon, or sugary, or sweet, or anything really but a jumble of nasty chemical flavor. To top it off, there was some sort of stuff floating around in the juice. Now, I've made my own juice for a while now and I know sometimes it can look cloudy after you first mix your juice up, but this was something else. It was literally pulpy. At first I thought maybe it just needed to steep or something....yea. Six months later it looked clear and I shook it up just a bit and all the pulp got stirred up from the bottom like silt on the Mississippi. Thankfully that is the only time I've ever had a bad juice experience.

MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran
I vaped it in a Kanger GeniTank and i've got the whole works soaking in vodka for the second time (I chucked the coil). It still smells of that foul stuff.

I think the flavor worked it's way into the silicon seals or something. Oh well, I'll apply my store credit towards some needle tipped juice bottles or something and count myself lucky, and scavenge what i can out of the GeniTank if I have to. I'll keep the usable bits of the GeniTank for the inevitable klutz attacks i am prone to and count myself lucky.

After steeping and one final try, that is the second most vile Juice I've tried, outshone only by the V2Cigs coffee I tried early on in my vaping career.

I did get some unflavored juice and found that vaping part of a (clean) tank of that after some serious oral hygiene does wonders for getting the taste out of one's mouth.

What worries me is that after more steeping, the green ice had a distinct plastic flavor that didn't taste "healthy" at all.

And...CHICKEN AND WAFFLES????? GAK! I can't even imagine!

I seem to have been lucky with my Aerotank. I poured some weak clove juice I had into it, not wanting to waste anything good, and it seems to have purged it. The atty is history, though. Sad, it was a brand new one, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread