worst flavor ever(so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolongerpuffin

Aug 1, 2015
A friend who smokes expensive imported cigarettes (Dunhills) stopped off at a tobacconists to pick up a pack of them. Knowing that I vape, and that I love peppermint, he picked up a 10 ml bottle of peppermint joy juice (I kid you not) for me as a gift.

I smelled it, and luckily,my last V2 vape pen was still working as i filled up a clearo and tried vaping it with the old vape pen. Tasted like a Ricola Herb drop mixed with floor polish. I LIKE Ricola herb drops, but not to vape.

For me the V2 Platinum Coffee is still the worst, followed closely by MBV Green Ice. I discovered tonight that when one mixes one has to watch specific gravity and shake things up or one can run into some interesting and rather startling results while vaping.

satchvai

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2015
Off the grid
The absolute worst I ever vaped was Chicken and Waffles. I mean, GROSS! The worse part was, as I poured it down the sink, it smelled exactly like the pans do after you fry a chicken dinner! Good in theory, bad on tastebuds.
You took my choice! Lol. Got the flavoring in a sample pack, spilled one drop and my house smelled like a greasy spoon restaurant for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread