Worst flavor you tried to vape?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by ScottM, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ScottM

ScottM Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Title covers it. Not brand bashing, just curious about the flavors.

For me, the 3rd worst is, by a wide margin, the "Cohiba" I'm suffering through, now.

Second worst was a bad batch of what was supposed to be Banana Nutbread,

The winner:

Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble, and it etched a poly tank. I would have lifted a cat's tail and licked to get the taste out of my mouth. Fortunately, there were no cats handy at the time. I did squeeze the toothpaste tube directly into my mouth, though. It reminded me of Pet Detective.

2. _sidekick_

_sidekick_ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Bananas foster, 100% VG. It was horrible, it tasted nothing like caramel or bananas...

3. shakeytails

shakeytails Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Beer. You know the backwash in the bottom of a can of cheap beer? This was worse.

4. Whosback

Whosback Super Member ECF Veteran

Cognac. Most horrid vape ever. I just could not stomach it one bit.

5. peterforpats

peterforpats Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    the FAKE bobas bounty from "the company that shall not be named". utter garbage.......

6. QTPie

QTPie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Some diy juice I was given. It was so nasty I almost puked!

7. Chas F.

Chas F. Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dark chocolate. I like dark chocolate...but this one had some licorice tasting stuff in it. I cannot stand licorice. bleh

8. ScottM

ScottM Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Not into licorice either. Forced to decide between vaping licorice, or owl vomit, I would have to think a minute. It would probably be dependant on the nic quantity.

9. 90quattrocoupe

90quattrocoupe Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My own mixed Banana Nut Bread. Came as an extra in an order from Wizard Labs.

Greg W.

10. Grimwald

Grimwald Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Back in the days when I was ordering lots and lots of samples, trying to find my ADV, I ordered a cinnamon roll juice. Sounded good...I love a good cinnamon roll...and the juice tasted exactly like a cinnamon roll. Turns out vaping a cinnamon roll is quite a bit different than eating one. That flavor permeated every pore in my body. It was days before I could get rid of that taste. Everything I ate tasted like a cinnamon roll...everything I smelled...well you get the picture. Every since that day, I've never looked at a cinnamon roll in quite the same way.

11. JoryPeltier

JoryPeltier Full Member

Dekang Ginseng... literally tasted like dirt.

12. Vwls

Vwls Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    For me it was a basic menthol by a company called Voda. Unvapeable - made my throat gag and my brain feel like it was flooded with a thick, dark, tar like substance. Not exaggerating.

Second worst - Jalapeno. Yuck.

13. wbart

wbart Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

A Caffinated Vape... tasted like the stuff they spray on fake flowers to get them to smell like fake flowers.... followed by some concoction I made when I was running low on juice Mix everything together to fill a tank.... not fun times

14. optsmk

optsmk Super Member ECF Veteran

anything that is fruit, sugar or candy flavored pretty much makes me want to puke. I tried some of those sweet flavors again a week ago because I thought the newer juices might be better than the ones i tried back in 2009, but nope... They gave me that same ill feeling.

15. suspectK

suspectK Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Anything from sofa king. Anytime I see that name I think of the Aqua Teen episode. "I am sofa king we tard ed."

16. RuhneC30D2

RuhneC30D2 Full Member Verified Member

Irish ceam :(

17. ScottP

ScottP Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Watermelon from MBV. Stuff tasted like Watermelon scented Dawn dish soap. It is possible that the day they made mine they cleaned their stuff and just didn't rinse well enough...but I haven't tried it since to see.

18. sbc83

sbc83 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Anything that can't have menthol or mint mixed in it. If a flavor doesn't go with either of those two I just can't vape em' 95% of the time.

19. mostapha

mostapha Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Kona Creme.

I don't even remember who made it, but I won't vape anything with cofee or cream in it now.

Anyway, it doesn't help that I don't like Kona Cofee and that I drink my cofee black. But, seriously....I took one half-drag, threw up a little, and threw away the bottle, the atomizer, and the drip tip. I didn't even pretend I was going to try to clean it.

Then I had the taste stuck in my head for like 3 hours. I gargled water, soda, coke, and liquor. I brushed my teeth. I ate bread. I ate toast. I made bacon.

What finally got the taste out of my mouth was dunking Pizza Rolls in Dave's Ghost Pepper sauce. And yes, I tried drinking the sauce first.

20. slackhouse

slackhouse Full Member

Some weird cohiba blend, it tasted like cigarette butts and cheap whiskey, with uncle carl sitting in his underwear smoking a cigar... bad times

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.