Worst flavor you tried to vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Houston
Title covers it. Not brand bashing, just curious about the flavors.

For me, the 3rd worst is, by a wide margin, the "Cohiba" I'm suffering through, now.

Second worst was a bad batch of what was supposed to be Banana Nutbread,

The winner:

Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble, and it etched a poly tank. I would have lifted a cat's tail and licked to get the taste out of my mouth. Fortunately, there were no cats handy at the time. I did squeeze the toothpaste tube directly into my mouth, though. It reminded me of Pet Detective.

ScottM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Houston
Dark chocolate. I like dark chocolate...but this one had some licorice tasting stuff in it. I cannot stand licorice. bleh

Not into licorice either. Forced to decide between vaping licorice, or owl vomit, I would have to think a minute. It would probably be dependant on the nic quantity.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Back in the days when I was ordering lots and lots of samples, trying to find my ADV, I ordered a cinnamon roll juice. Sounded good...I love a good cinnamon roll...and the juice tasted exactly like a cinnamon roll. Turns out vaping a cinnamon roll is quite a bit different than eating one. That flavor permeated every pore in my body. It was days before I could get rid of that taste. Everything I ate tasted like a cinnamon roll...everything I smelled...well you get the picture. Every since that day, I've never looked at a cinnamon roll in quite the same way.

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Kona Creme.

I don't even remember who made it, but I won't vape anything with cofee or cream in it now.

Anyway, it doesn't help that I don't like Kona Cofee and that I drink my cofee black. But, seriously....I took one half-drag, threw up a little, and threw away the bottle, the atomizer, and the drip tip. I didn't even pretend I was going to try to clean it.

Then I had the taste stuck in my head for like 3 hours. I gargled water, soda, coke, and liquor. I brushed my teeth. I ate bread. I ate toast. I made bacon.

What finally got the taste out of my mouth was dunking Pizza Rolls in Dave's Ghost Pepper sauce. And yes, I tried drinking the sauce first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread