Worst flavor you tried to vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oomee

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
UK
"flowery fruity foo foo crap" LOL. I LOVE it. Next time one of the women in my family starts complaining to me about ANYTHING, I'm going to gladly say "I'm sick of your flowery fruity foo foo crap" and then walk away. LOL.

Don't know about the USA , but in UK "foo foo" is a colloquialism for a "lady's garden" !

Good thread , thanks for posting this I am mentally noting these flavors to steer well clear of ! :)

ScottM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Houston
Buck Naked Turkish tobacco yuk

First "bottle" of juice I ever bought, needless to say I quickly tried other stuff lol

Moral of the story: Don't buy E-juice at head shops.

If people want e-cigarettes and vaping to be taken seriously, there has to be better outlets than head shops.

Five months ago, that was about the only choice, around my area. I over-paid, and the juice choices were junk. THe worst part was having to go in the store in the first place. It is nice to have a good B&M on this side of town, now.

Chas F.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Colorado
Watermelon from MBV. Stuff tasted like Watermelon scented Dawn dish soap. It is possible that the day they made mine they cleaned their stuff and just didn't rinse well enough...but I haven't tried it since to see.

Funny you should mention that. I got a roasted marshmellow that also tastes like soap. I thought maybe I didn't rinse my tank well enough and it's still sitting but it's 12mg so it'll probably sit for quite a while. I like some of their other stuff tho

Chas F.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Colorado
Without question the worst tasting vape I've ever had was blue cheese.
Other than that one, I have never found anything that I would consider just too disgusting to vape.

The dill pickle juice is probably a distant second.
I could vape it, but I really would rather not.
:)

omg...just because you can make a flavor doesn't mean you should. <shudder>

iz2sick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Burbs of Detroit
The stories on here are cracking me up. And man, what drove some of you people to try the flavors that you did? Even if it was a sample... I have absolutely 0 desire to try vaping flavors like: dill pickle and blue cheese (oh god, I just threw up a little in my mouth). But thank YOU for vaping it so we can have a laugh at your expense haha.

I'm new so I haven't tried a ton yet. But FWIW, the worst by a large margin is Apollo Menthol Breeze. Ermahgerd it werse nersty!

It tasted like I went Superman through a mint field with my mouth wide open then smacked face first into a glacier. I immediately tossed it out and futilely attempted to cleanse my clearo of it. After a multiple hot water washes and dry burns, the menthol is still present. It's that strong...

Claudia P

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Dayton, TN, USA
The stories on here are cracking me up. And man, what drove some of you people to try the flavors that you did? Even if it was a sample... I have absolutely 0 desire to try vaping flavors like: dill pickle and blue cheese (oh god, I just threw up a little in my mouth). But thank YOU for vaping it so we can have a laugh at your expense haha.

I'm new so I haven't tried a ton yet. But FWIW, the worst by a large margin is Apollo Menthol Breeze. Ermahgerd it werse nersty!

It tasted like I went Superman through a mint field with my mouth wide open then smacked face first into a glacier. I immediately tossed it out and futilely attempted to cleanse my clearo of it. After a multiple hot water washes and dry burns, the menthol is still present. It's that strong...

ROLFMAO Thank you for the best laugh of my day, that one brought tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread