Worst flavor you tried to vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buck Naked Turkish tobacco yuk

First "bottle" of juice I ever bought, needless to say I quickly tried other stuff lol

Moral of the story: Don't buy E-juice at head shops.

Or the gas station down the street. They should have called it Triple Nasty Blueberry. I felt bad even giving it away, but someone was out of juice and wanted to try it......

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
I have yet to find a good coffee flavor, spent a good bit of money trying. I've given up looking and refuse to buy anymore. Chocolate is another, I have yet to find one that tastes good.

When I got my Ovale c twist the other day, they had some samples of jumpin java or whatever its called. It was my first vape, and I just put the last of it into my mini protank2 for work tommorrow. I will definitely be ordering a few bottles when my "local" juice starts getting low. They have it on the Ovale site.

InTheClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Murphy, NC, USA
Tiramisu....OMG....I love the real thing but the vape tasted like the coffee burned to the bottom of the pot mixed with marshmallows caught on fire and burned to a crisp.... it was vile. If I ever get in a pinch, a really bad pinch I can set the enamelware coffee pot in the campfire and burn marshmallows while I am waiting for the coffee to burn and mix it with my nic juice, but I think I would rather be stuck with dill pickle *barf*

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
A lot of you folks sound like my wife.
:laugh:

She doesn't vape, but if I take a bite of something and say it tastes nasty, she won't try it.
I've never understood that.

Maybe there are things more peculiar to try than dill and blue cheese?
Oh yeah, there's far more peculiar flavors to vape...
Novelty Flavors - ECBlend

I'd be happy to try any one of them if anyone wants to send them to me.
:)

ScottM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Houston
Your offer is simply too kind to pass up. To boldly take it for the vaping community.

We will expect a DC2 Scale, or some other method to be adopted for relative vaping nastiness score keeping.

I wonder if I can finalize that Tuna Fish Ice Cream recipe, now that I have a volunteer?

A lot of you folks sound like my wife.
:laugh:

She doesn't vape, but if I take a bite of something and say it tastes nasty, she won't try it.
I've never understood that.

Oh yeah, there's far more peculiar flavors to vape...
Novelty Flavors - ECBlend

I'd be happy to try any one of them if anyone wants to send them to me.
:)

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
Tiramisu....OMG....I love the real thing but the vape tasted like the coffee burned to the bottom of the pot mixed with marshmallows caught on fire and burned to a crisp.... it was vile. If I ever get in a pinch, a really bad pinch I can set the enamelware coffee pot in the campfire and burn marshmallows while I am waiting for the coffee to burn and mix it with my nic juice, but I think I would rather be stuck with dill pickle *barf*

I like strong flavors, but Tiramisu is just WAY too strong,,,,,,I mixed it with some vanilla and cheesecake and it STILL tastes pretty strongly of coffee,,,,,,,but it's better mixed with those flavors.

InTheClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Murphy, NC, USA
Way back when I was vaping Blus, I tried their coffee flavor. Oh dear God on a popsicle stick. Ever tried to inhale dirt that stings? That's about as close a description as I can arrive at.

I drink coffee morning, noon, and night but I have yet to find a coffee vape that I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread