Worst flavor you tried to vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Mcroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The winner:

Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble, and it etched a poly tank. I would have lifted a cat's tail and licked to get the taste out of my mouth. Fortunately, there were no cats handy at the time. I did squeeze the toothpaste tube directly into my mouth, though. It reminded me of Pet Detective.

Wow glad I started to read this thread cause that was one of the flavors Ive been thinkin of ordering and im pretty sure i was about to order it from the same place you got it from cause ive only seen that flavor at 1 vendor.

Anyway worst ever huh? its gotta be DooDooMcPoo, taste like it sounds. Naa, messin, ha. But really the worst ever was a mocha latte which I normally love (just shows you some vendors are vastly superior to others) but in this case tasted like cat urine with a high ammonia content. Really. Reaallllyyy. Yep.

metrabolic

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2013
Chandler, AZ
A free sample I got from vapefest called simply coffee. It tasted like freshly cut grass and dirt. I had been vaping a lot of flavors so I thought hmm maybe that was it. Cleared my pallet and completely cleaned my atomizer and still tasted like grass and dirt, not sure that anyone would ever vape it so disgusting I almost lost my lunch.

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
I was thinking I haven't had a flavor I hated enough to mention it here....then I ran across this bottle of Mary Jane I got a long time ago & I realize that this most definitely qualifies. It was the most disgusting juice I have ever had the misfortune to vape. I don't dig on any kind of weed (and not the weed you might be thinking of) flavor. It literally tasted like weeds. Truly awful.

Last edited:

The Dingo

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2011
North Carolina
My own mixed Banana Nut Bread. Came as an extra in an order from Wizard Labs.

Greg W.

I got that same stuff from them. It's pretty bad. I guess they have to give it away! The flavors that I actually bought from them are quite good, though.

Worst ever was beer. If truth in advertising were mandatory the bottle would've said, "Dirty Gym Socks Soaked in Beer and left in a Hot Car for Several Days" :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread