Or just leave it on the Therion.o_O
That's where I would leave it. [emoji108]
40fc7d55de28ddd2a68e11508839ab21.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S8

Arnold Ziffle

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
San Quentin
well i got mine about three weeks ago. i like the size, build quality and the ease of the deck. didn't think i'd like the tip , i use mostly vicious ants on kayfun lites, but i do.

unfortunately everything tasted muted. i tried three different coils. cool heights low to high. different cottons and even rayon but to no avail. i hade a feeling it might be me as i'm a mtl guy mostly. it's starting to taste pretty darn good. i think the volume of vapor gave me a case of vapors tongue although my kayfun still were still pretty good. maybe i just had to get used to it.

the only other issue is the bottom is always a bit wet. probably condensation. annoying but not a deal breaker. i really like it now so much i just ordered a sapphire one.

although it hangs over this setup is ultra light and small. %5BURL=http://s934.photobucket.com/user/arnoldziffle/media/B6B2B224-F9A9-4F5B-B58F-5BDC7D6FF841.jpg.html] [/URL]

Reactions: Letitia

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
well i got mine about three weeks ago. i like the size, build quality and the ease of the deck. didn't think i'd like the tip , i use mostly vicious ants on kayfun lites, but i do.

unfortunately everything tasted muted. i tried three different coils. cool heights low to high. different cottons and even rayon but to no avail. i hade a feeling it might be me as i'm a mtl guy mostly. it's starting to taste pretty darn good. i think the volume of vapor gave me a case of vapors tongue although my kayfun still were still pretty good. maybe i just had to get used to it.

the only other issue is the bottom is always a bit wet. probably condensation. annoying but not a deal breaker. i really like it now so much i just ordered a sapphire one.

although it hangs over this setup is ultra light and small. %5BURL=http://s934.photobucket.com/user/arnoldziffle/media/B6B2B224-F9A9-4F5B-B58F-5BDC7D6FF841.jpg.html] [/URL]
What coils did you try, and what wattage range?
I noticed it didn't like lower wattage (25-30) until I changed to a more suitable coil (twisted 26 gauge, hammered flat, .58 ohm).

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Letitia

MrStik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2013
SoCal
I am using the included coil that came with the RTA. I have ran several different juices through it using the same coil and right now I am vaping on Reds Apple running at 40w with the coil measuring at .27 ohms.. But the first wicking it was at .17 ohms... Anyways. Air is halfway open and I am getting awesome flavor out of it. I have run this Reds juice through the Baby Beast with the .4 ohm coil at 45w, as well as the BBB RBA at .33 ohms at 45-50w. In order of awesome flavor are as follows: the SMM, BBB, then the BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread