Wotofo The Troll RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

janne303

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2014
Sweden
Anyone interested of this new "GTA" rta? :)

15894593_1049345958510430_8850166183295217037_n.jpg

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Engine deck + philip heads + ample space between chimney and glass , looks like a win.
Only potential con I can find is the super thin top cap.
We now have the mage GTA, the digiflavor Fuji son GTA and now the Troll GTA. Definitely a unique design I just hope they include a single coil deck and an alternate top cap with 510 adapter. I have both the mage GTA and the Fuji son GTA and one of my biggest issues with both is the large mouthpiece/top cap that is all one piece and too large for my taste.

starlord1

Oct 11, 2015
Patagonia
We now have the mage GTA, the digiflavor Fuji son GTA and now the Troll GTA. Definitely a unique design I just hope they include a single coil deck and an alternate top cap with 510 adapter. I have both the mage GTA and the Fuji son GTA and one of my biggest issues with both is the large mouthpiece/top cap that is all one piece and too large for my taste.
Yes, I never understood the reason for a one piece top cap in these recent released gtas. But it is highly unlikely they will include a single deck as it will affect the sales of alto which was just released.

janne303

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2014
Sweden
Is there good taste in fuju son? I may order one due the bad wicking in my mage gta

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Reactions: Sed8op8

Raizo III

Jan 14, 2017
Are you not getting air pockets under the chamber/deck? Saw that was an issue with the Mange GTA in one review.
As long as you wick it right, it wont give you any dry hits even with the air pockets. Airflow on the Mage GTA is really really smooth.

That's my biggest concern with this RTA.
Sucks though, it looks like its gonna give amazing flavor since the posts are blocking each side of the deck.

Reactions: DP2Raja

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
peek insulator is too close to the coils, melt risk.

I think you are right.

PEEK has a glass transition temperature of around 143 °C (289 °F) and melts around 343 °C (662 °F). Some grades have a useful operating temperature of up to 250 °C (482 °F) . -- Wikipedia

Raizo III

Jan 14, 2017
I think you are right.

PEEK has a glass transition temperature of around 143 °C (289 °F) and melts around 343 °C (662 °F). Some grades have a useful operating temperature of up to 250 °C (482 °F) . -- Wikipedia

Vapnfagan has tested it and it indeed melted, but thats with dry coils pulsing closer to the insulator. You would want the coils further down. TVC also had his melt a bit in his review video. I just got this yesterday (lol), and man the deck is so small.. i had a hard time fitting 3mm coils. Airflow & flavor are great. The screw driver sucks though, you may want to use something with more torque coz the screws are really small. Also, mine came with a cracked glass but i informed the shop where i bought it from and they replaced it right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread