Wotofo The Troll RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

vexx

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
No parts allowed
No on tc,that was my next question how dry are you running before refill ? I might be refilling it when it's too full therefor pressure is making it leak,I think next time am going to run it so the juice is bellow the chamber and see if that helps out,thanks a lot for all your posts and thoughts guys I really do appreciate it;-) please let me know how low you run your tanks I'll keep my fingers crossed;-)
I don't know if this helps but this is an easy way to wick that i have found with Japanese cotton, First I take the drill and twist the cotton around it one and then cut it. Then i roll it with my fingers tight enough so that it can pass through the coil works evry time :)

Reactions: franck

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
I don't know if this helps but this is an easy way to wick that i have found with Japanese cotton, First I take the drill and twist the cotton around it one and then cut it. Then i roll it with my fingers tight enough so that it can pass through the coil works evry time :)
Hey vexx what's up bud,you lost lol,first you take the drill? and then twist cotton around a drill? why are you using a drill? I must of miss read your comment cause I can't wrap my head around it lol;-)

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
What's your favorite build? Mine so far was a simple 3mm spaced coil i have tried a fused clapton but wasn't impressed that much
So far I've only put a 26 gauge twisted wire on a 3 mm bit for 8 wraps, it ohms in at .3 and I hit at 66 watts and it's been pretty good, I don't like to build to low cause then you gotta hit it at much higher wattages and I like a warm vape but not a hot vape, if that makes sence ;-)

Reactions: vexx

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
What's your favorite build? Mine so far was a simple 3mm spaced coil i have tried a fused clapton but wasn't impressed that much
One thing I like about this tank is the way the build deck as been designed it act as a spit guard,if you look down the drip tip you can see the top post is right up the mouth piece which in essence acts also like an anti spit guard;-) just a thought ...

Reactions: DP2Raja

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
I have had one 5 days has a great flavour but I have melted the peek insulator big style. When glowing and adjusting coils when you pull on the coil it will pull the top part of the deck round where you have softened the insulator

Good to know. I will not be glowing for any length of time...generally my coils are pretty close to "good to go" which just a quick heat check. I usually use spaced wraps so no pinching or anything after mounting. Just straightening and maybe a quick adjustment to even the spacing.

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
I've been using mine a few days and this is my initial impressions

Pros
good flavor
better air then i expected
Nice size for it's capacity
wicks really well

Cons
threading could be (and should be) better.
post screws are awful
lack of drip tip options (no 510 adapter and no tips i have fit in it)
small wick holes for cotton leads

subjective con
warmer vape then most RTAs due to deck position and small chimney and somewhat less airflow then most big boys

Overall I don't see it cracking my top 5 all time, but could land in the top 5 for 2017 depending on what else comes out

raz0r

Mar 16, 2014
UK
Received mine today.

First build went well with 2 x 2.5mm coils (7 wraps of UD SS316L wire), however the wicking was giving me a harsh vape. No flavour at all compared to my Velocity V2 RDA running a single coil build of the exact same setup.

Tried a 2nd build with 3.5mm coils and got juice leaking all over my Lavabox DNA 200 - The cotton was slightly airy but covered the juice holes well. it wouldn't pick up the temp control either (just kept displaying 'OFF' on the mod every time I'd fire the button, even though it was in temp control mode). RTA got really warm too after a couple of fires.

Anyone able to get an SS316L build in this with TC? I'm having slight difficulty.

Also, what settings would you use for the wattage and degrees for this RTA?

budd77

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2016
I've been using mine a few days and this is my initial impressions

Pros
good flavor
better air then i expected
Nice size for it's capacity
wicks really well

Cons
threading could be (and should be) better.
post screws are awful
lack of drip tip options (no 510 adapter and no tips i have fit in it)
small wick holes for cotton leads

subjective con
warmer vape then most RTAs due to deck position and small chimney and somewhat less airflow then most big boys

Overall I don't see it cracking my top 5 all time, but could land in the top 5 for 2017 depending on what else comes out
I'm curious what you would rate higher than this. It's the best rta I've ever used. The threading on mine is perfect. I love the drip tip/top cap made of all delrin and I find the driptip to be perfect. I never use 510 drip tips though. I like a warm vape. I have a .15 build on a mech and it's a nice warm flavourful vape. Yes the Philips screws suck. Luckily my wife has a ton of Aromamizers so I just stole some of her spare screws. They also sell them on fastech for 10 for around $1.

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
I'm curious what you would rate higher than this. It's the best rta I've ever used. The threading on mine is perfect. I love the drip tip/top cap made of all delrin and I find the driptip to be perfect. I never use 510 drip tips though. I like a warm vape. I have a .15 build on a mech and it's a nice warm flavourful vape. Yes the Philips screws suck. Luckily my wife has a ton of Aromamizers so I just stole some of her spare screws. They also sell them on fastech for 10 for around $1.
I need to get more screws for sure. Threading is awful though. U can hear it crunching as u turn. Not smooth at all. Probably one of the worst I've seen personally in my roughly 30 RTAs I have. It's too soon to really rate it as I need another week or 2 with it but I don't see it passing the exo by any means or the Aromamizer or boreas which are my current top 3. I'm running a .09 ohm build in it at 110 watts with a hard preheat on a smok gx350. Personally I like a wide tip like it has but I prefer mine taller. I really like the tfv8 tips. And they work in lots of attys like the tfv12 smok skyhook rdta box , ijoy rdta box, and a few others. I'll do my formal review of it in the next few weeks for sure

I just did my top 5 to date video. This one isn't included in the running yet but I'll update the video throughout the year

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread