would like my refund sometime soon if possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

invisiblehand13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2014
Woodville, WI
Hey there, I could really use a response to PayPal on orders 100032825 and 100032606, both of them have been marked as "PayPal reversed" in my accont dashboard but the PayPal charges have not been reversed and I even had to escalate this to PayPal and this is waiting for a response from you at vapesourcing.com so I can get my money back. I would like to have continued business with you in the future but if it is going to be this big of a problem just to get a refund for an item that you never even shipped to me then I may have to rethink ordering from you again in the future. Please just get back to PayPal to reverse my charges so I can just close the case I have open on these two orders. Thanks for your time and I hope to have my refund soon.

invisiblehand13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2014
Woodville, WI
Yeah but it took like 2 weeks to get a response from anybody, just keep emailing them or pm the guy who hosts this section since he works for them directly I think. They ended sending one item and refunded the other which is fine...honestly, I would have just preferred both my items but eh, I should have made sure it was in stock instead of "in stock by" lol, they will contact you or get your order processed they just take awhile. For me it took like 3 weeks of waiting until I decided to just open a paypal dispute and then another 2 weeks for them to respond to it and finally ship one item and ship the other so "patience" is my advice lol

Reactions: Stonie Rocks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread