• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Would ya please post some brick and mortar.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Route 66 Vapor is a very nice store. I was expecting mall prices.... Forget about that! The retail prices are the same as that on their web page. The storefront was opened after the web site was already thriving. Find them on facebook (search Route 66 Vapor).

Thinking about getting a meetup going there in January.

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
I'm about to go check out Vapor Shotz by UNM here in a few. I'll report back when I get home.

EDIT: Okay, just got back from stop at Vapor Shotz. Mixed feelings, but really am glad there is somewhere close I can get stuff in case of an emergency. Ended up getting a 15ml bottle of straight up Almond at 12mg, mixed there on the spot. Also got an atty, which at $8, with no 5-pack deals, was a bit much. Will give it a good workout see how the quality is.

That said, they did have a bunch of the Starfire style clearos and coils, and a huge assortment of batteries, kits, and etc. They also had some barebones 1 eGo + charger kits for a reasonable enough price. Altogether, not a bad shop. I showed the woman at the counter my Kanger T2 (was hoping they might have coils for it) but she wasn't familiar with them.

Still, not unhappy at all with my visit, and will be back. I almost asked if there batteries/kits were actual Joyetech, as some of the stuff just had that knockoff look. Anyway, glad they are there and do have a good selection overall, definitely worth a visit. Hope to see them expand their selection.

Last edited:

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
NM Vape Smoke Shop Albuquerque

I talked to the guy running the place Saturday and he said he is Gunna build a website soon. He has a good selection of juice and a bunch of attys and carts. Alot of joy tech stuff. He said he was working on getting mods in by the end of the week.

Good to know, this will probably be my next shop to visit as it's in close proximity. Did he happen to mention what sorts of mods he was planning to get in?

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
Good to know, this will probably be my next shop to visit as it's in close proximity. Did he happen to mention what sorts of mods he was planning to get in?

The store is decent. I havnt been there in a while. They sell mostly Viking vapor and vapor gods juice. Decent. He has that ego 18650 mod(kinda cheepy) and be was planning on getting a prodigy type mod. Dunno if he ever got em though. Everything else was straight up joytech good quality stuff

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
I would highly recommend Vaporshots on Harvard and central they treat their customer really good. Except all their juices are 99% VG im kinda on the fence about that. But primo customer service......

Glad you liked the place. What makes you not like the high VG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread