Would you like to Lab cetify your eLiquid affordably?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aviz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
SF E. Bay , CA
There is an affordable way to lab test ejuice, and I am trying to figure if there is a demand for it.

I think if it was affordable, all suppliers would test their eJuice at least in batches. I figured a way to do it.

I am an engineer in silicon valley, but until a couple of years ago I worked in several labs, I helped build and manage them - so I am deeply familiar with the analytical industry. since then I moved on, but since starting vaping I noticed some test batches and some don't. the reason IMHO is cost due to economies of scale.

So I contacted a few labs and they have No problem analyzing vaper, as long as there are enough samples - economy of scale. I contacted a few suppliers and as I though the big question is the price; hence I am posting this thread.

In general lab testing is done by an independent third party, with the client sending a proprietary sample (usually from each batch or base), the lab analyzes, the information is yours. If there is a problem you can take corrective action and if not - then you can assure your customers.

Yes I know, there are no regulations at the moment, and we "don't know what to test for". But there are standard tests, such as run on multivitamins or food products that scan for common contaminants.

By being proactive you can better protect you customers, avoid scandals for the entire industry, and be better prepared for the time the regulations hit - and hit they will.

So if you are interested or you have questions please contact me.

(again this is Interest only, I am not an employee of any lab or have any financial stake in the vaping industry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread