Would You Pre-Order Something Really Cool and Awesome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

V9LovesYOU

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
We got samples of some really cool clearomizers yesterday. Looking at the exterior, they look exactly like the CE4 clearomizer (we also got them with replaceable heads, like the CE5). Looking inside the tank, it looks a lot different. There is no wick visible. Just a post. The silica wick is wrapped in ss mesh and hidden inside the post that has 4 holes in it that let the e-juice flow in.

I am all about rebuildables and using silica/ss mesh hybrid wicks, but I was definitely a skeptic before I tried one of these. I am very happy to say that I was wrong. These things are absolutely amazing! Big and tasty Vapor!

We are thinking about letting you guys pre-order them, but we wanted to get some feedback first.

Would anybody be interested in preordering these clearomizers?

Happy vaping,

Jordan

V9LovesYOU

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Right on. These things are great. Right when you fire them up you can tell that the ss mesh helps with the wicking because there's no delay between firing the button and hearing the sizzle.

Some of our newbie customers have problems using clearomizers because they want to inhale hard, like they did with analogs, and they draw so hard that they pull liquid into the air hole. It seems a lot harder to do with these, so that would probably equate less customers coming in or calling with leaking issues, which is always a plus.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll give you guys an update on these ss mesh clearomizers and whether or not we're going to to preorders, as soon as I get word.

Happy Vaping,

Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread