Would you stop vaping if...

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Deeo, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Deeo

Deeo Super Member

Sorry I am not sure how to make a proper poll so this will have to do.

With more people switching to vaping, less people over time wouldn't, be smoking. There would be a good chance that cigarettes may go down in price then? If they do would you be tempted to smoke and quit vaping?

2. Deeo

Deeo Super Member

I can honestly say no that price would not make me want to smoke again.

3. Nomoreash

Nomoreash Vaping Master Verified Member

Not if they were free and cigs will never go down in price, if anything they won't be as many brands to choose from.

4. freeatlast!

freeatlast! Super Member

I didn't quit smoking to save $ (which is a good thing, because so far I have NOT saved money, lol!!) So, no, I wouldn't go back to smoking - don't want a monkey on my back ever again!

5. serenity21899

serenity21899 Vaping Master Verified Member

Supporting member
    No, I have too much time invested in vaping to go back to smoking now, for any reason.

6. RobinBanks

RobinBanks Ultra Member Verified Member

Nope. The price difference is nice for sure, but honestly at the bottom of my list for reasons for switching.
    I hit my 6 month anniversary this week and I can honestly say that I would NOT go back to smoking for any reason. The though terrifies me, actually.

7. MorpheusPA

MorpheusPA Ultra Member

Cigarettes would have to fall to $0.18 per pack to make it worth my while, so that's not likely.

Even if they did, I sort of like the idea of not dying so I'll stick with vaping.

8. cathleenmarie

cathleenmarie Senior Member Verified Member

I would not quit vaping if cigarette's price went down.

9. StarsAndBars

StarsAndBars Ultra Member

If vaping were to be outlawed completely and enforced by death penalty, I still wouldn't go back to smoking. I'd just quite all of it all together.

10. Cranky99

Cranky99 Super Member Verified Member

Not a chance. I don't know how I enjoyed that nasty taste every day for over twenty years.

11. ElConquistador

ElConquistador Ultra Member

Nope. No desire to go back.

12. vaperature

vaperature Moved On Verified Member

In Chicago the majority of the cost of cigarettes is tax, and I don't think tax obeys the laws of supply and demand.

13. MustangSallie

MustangSallie Mistress Blabber Mouth Verified Member

Supporting member
    I didn't quit to save money, so free wouldn't even tempt me. It was the stench and the taste I hated the most, and the idea of the future health problems I was setting myself up for. Even my husband who is a cheap skate :laugh: wouldn't go back at this point. I think he's surprised about the health benefits he's experienced since quitting and that would be enough to keep him vaping.

14. smacuser

smacuser avid vapper Verified Member

Supporting member
    If the price went down on something else...

I'd stop vaping.

15. omyeyes

omyeyes Ultra Member

I doubt there is anyone, including myself, that will ever go back for numerous and obvious reasons.

16. Chas F.

Chas F. Ultra Member

I will never smoke cigarettes again.

17. Ryedan

Ryedan PV Master* Verified Member

Supporting member
    No. ................

18. momtomater

momtomater Senior Member Verified Member

Nope. I enjoy vaping a hell of a lot more than I did smoking. Tastes better, I don't smell awful, better for me, and I enjoy it more.

Tapping away on an android device and probably painting my nails while vaping

19. Wickeddeuce

Wickeddeuce Ultra Member Verified Member

Never smoke again ever... before vaping if i had the time id use a hookah... preferred the taste and enjoyed the act of "smoking" but i didn't always have the time...

Vaping best of hookah with no time constraint :cool:

20. jwoode

jwoode Senior Member

If the collective management, boards, and CEO's of the tobacco companies gutted themselves over a bed of hot coals.. ok..

But I'd quit after I saw that and go back to vaping.