Would you stop vaping if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
Nope. I hoped to save money by vaping, but I'm not yet (just need a couple more things, then I'll be stocked for months...really, I swear...), and I'm ok with that. I doubt the price of cigarettes will ever go down, especially because of people quitting. I think that would just narrow down the options and make the prices spike. But, even if they dropped back to less than $1 per pack, I wouldn't go back.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
No. Because I enjoy vaping more. My original reason for switching was only and health, but I spend way more on vaping because its more of a hobby now. If I wanted I could spend less and save money in comparison to smoking... But I love it as a hobby and a great alternative to smoking. I think vaping tastes better. You can't take a cig and change flavors several times a day.

NoVaWolf

Feb 17, 2014
NoVA USA
No - if it were about price, I'd still be smoking. I've spent *way* more on vaping since it became a hobby as well as a means to feed an addiction than I ever did smoking my VS menthol 120's. Being able to breathe and taste again (holy cr*p! that salsa is actually hot!) and not acerbating my asthma are well worth giving up the stinkies, not to mention the limitless flavors I can now indulge in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread