Would you stop vaping if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinolofus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2008
chicago
For me, smoking was probably cheaper than vaping. RYO at .51 a pack. So no. I have no desire to go back. Tried to quit for years and vaping was the only thing that worked

yep same here. $7-$10 a carton, so price was not even close to being a factor in quitting. i quit because i was tired of making wife and house stink and i didnt want to smoke outside.

Bramble

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2014
Utah
I'm afraid I might still be vulnerable to that yes. They would have to go down enough that I could better afford them than vaping. Which is also a distinct possibility if many states have their way and start taxing the hell out of vaping.

I must recant.

I have had a terrible awful no-good day for a couple of days... I had 4 cigarettes in a pack from a month ago when I quit. I lit one. I took 3 hits off it. I nearly threw up.

No I don't think I will ever smoke again.

(now returning to my regularly scheduled PB&J vape).

Red Hood

Feb 11, 2014
Jump City, USA
I swore off of them forever. I somehow found one that fell out of one of my packs. It's been sitting in my drawer for weeks now. I would throw it away but I plan on using it later. My girlfriend doesn't like the idea of completely quitting, but I'm not letting her buy any more packs, to the point where I'm offering to pay for her juice.

When she hits a good couple of months on vapor, I'll show her how bad cigarettes taste in comparison and then she'll swear off of 'em forever too.

InfernoOrangeSS

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Pelham, AL
NO. I was at the drugstore yesterday and couldnt believe how much the pharmacy clerk stank of cigarettes, and she was behind glass and up on a platform! Makes me ashamed to think that used to be me! Now I smell like cookies and spice and everything nice!

Something like this happened to me. A co-worker came into my office and just reeked of cigarettes. It was horrible. I was so ashamed, I told my wife soon after that I was surprised she ever let me within 10 feet of her. I am so glad I am no longer a smoker.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
As others have said, it wasn't the cash the stopped me. I'm living a healthier life and actually enjoying vaping a huge amount whereas smoking was to fill a need with terrible social and health consequences. If I won a lifetime supply of smokes I would simply sell them them to buy more juices and vaping gear :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread