Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Washed and ready to go! This is exactly the size I needed!
1b9247eb665fa0e301cb5f70722d3182.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nclay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2014
California
I really REALLY have come to hate the word chemical. H2O is a chemical, C02 is a chemical. Neither is harmful to crops or humans (in normal concentrations. Glyophosphate, on the other hand... or, Chlorpyrifos, perhaps... the "chemicals" argument is the same line being fed to the population at large about vaping... it produces chemicals... gasp... stop sometime, and try to pronounce all the ingredients in a box of fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA... and those are FDA approved!

So, yes, chemicals are used in organic farming. My hope is that they are not as damaging to the environment or my health as I know sucking down cotton coated in cholecalciferol or sodium hypochlorite would be...

Additionally, I have anecdotal proof from several I know personally that ended up in the hospital with reactions from vaping regular cotton...

As with all of vaping, the choice is yours...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Copper sulfate is very common "organic" fungicide, used in both conventional crops and "organic" crops and is toxic to humans... my only point here is that just because something says its organic doesn't mean its safe. Ive made a career purchasing crops from farmers and selling them to food manufacturers... trust me theres really no such thing as "organic".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread