WOW Black Licorice

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by rdytoquit, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdytoquit

rdytoquit Senior Member

I just tried the WOW Black Licorice and it is realllllly good. It's tastes just like it.
    I highly recommend it. :vapor:

Has anyone tried the Champagne one yet?

2. plantlvr

plantlvr Vaping Master Verified Member

Supporting member
    Just got my black licorice too and it's great! i used to eat tons of the candy when i was a kid and this flavor makes me remember those fun times :)

3. MsOceanCity

MsOceanCity Super Member

I agree. Flavor is spot on!

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Ultra Member

I agree it's my new favorite flavor.

5. topdown67

topdown67 Senior Member

I just ordered some today hope to get it by saturday!

6. jtcaseyjr

jtcaseyjr Senior Member

I got the carts and LOVED them! I ordered 2 bottles of the juice can't wait till it gets here!!

7. WolfAtTheDoor

WolfAtTheDoor Super Member

Yeah, ordered me two bottles today too for the sale :)

8. jtcaseyjr

jtcaseyjr Senior Member

Just got my Juice today and it is just as good as the carts the vapor is GREAT and so is the flavor :)

9. WolfAtTheDoor

I just finished off my last licorice cart today... hopefully I'll get my juice tomorrow or saturday! (though also ordered me a wow peppermint too, since my last bottle is half empty!)

10. topdown67

topdown67 Senior Member

I received my carts today and WOW is right - the flavor is spot on. Definitely will be ordering some juice on my next order.

11. WolfAtTheDoor

Got my juice today and yeah it's just as good as the carts.. I'm in heaven now.. Sorry peppermint, you'll have to sit in the background for a bit!

12. tradertroll

tradertroll Full Member Verified Member

I have finished 2 of my WOW Vapor Black Licorice 18mg cartos. They are very true in taste and have a wonderful smell when just sitting next to me on my desk. I will be getting more.

13. Jani

Jani Senior Member

Add me to this list. Went thru a box of licorice really, really fast...got my juice yesterday. Love it !

14. WolfAtTheDoor

the Wow black licorice has to be almost as addictive as the Wow peppermint... hard to decide which is my favorite now. Hmm, I wonder how black licorice/peppermint mix would be.

15. jtcaseyjr

jtcaseyjr Senior Member

I never really thought I would use anything other then a Tobacco flavor (WOW 555) as my go to vape. But this stuff is now my favorite hands down. Don't get me wrong I still like WOW 555 and the other flavors, but this WOW Black Licorice is now my "got to always have some on hand" vape :)

16. Jani

Jani Senior Member

Same here, jt. I thought I "needed" that cigarette taste to be successful. Held off for a bit in trying the other flavors.
    Now I hardly ever vape the tobacco flavors in my stash.

17. WolfAtTheDoor

I think that's the major reason I like vaping so much.. all off the different flavors to try cigarettes never tasted this good! though I need to deplete my stocks some before ordering any more flavors, but can't seem to help it... darn it V4L, stop coming up with such wonderful flavors!

18. sonnetjie

sonnetjie Senior Member

This sounds like a flavor I'll have to try. How dark is the juice?

19. mwa102464

mwa102464 ECF Guru

I've been mixing licorice for the last 6 months or so with flavorart flavorings then adding a liquid sweetener to it, it makes it taste just like good & plenty candies and it is delicious, as well as easy to make DIY, I'm gonna have to try the V4L though because it has to be great I would think as well as this Mango

20. WolfAtTheDoor

i thought it would be a dark juice, but its not its a clear/yellowish color.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.