Wow... kinda surprised at so little REACTOR response from fellow Halons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
OMG!!! So excited to see peeps that have been MIA for awhile! Glad you're lovin the Reactor @SmokieTreats!! I have several mods (bumped up awhile ago) otherwise, I probably woulda bought the Reactor too BUT...still use my Tritons daily too bcuz I still have to switch up 5-6 flavors daily. And, my Tritons are over TWO YEARS OLD! Only one recently died so have two left and 1 is starting to die out but DAYUM! Long time huh?

Have you tried Devlin? I missed it if you said you did. I haven't yet but thinkin about it

Reactions: DaveOno

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
OMG!!! So excited to see peeps that have been MIA for awhile! Glad you're lovin the Reactor @SmokieTreats!! I have several mods (bumped up awhile ago) otherwise, I probably woulda bought the Reactor too BUT...still use my Tritons daily too bcuz I still have to switch up 5-6 flavors daily. And, my Tritons are over TWO YEARS OLD! Only one recently died so have two left and 1 is starting to die out but DAYUM! Long time huh?

Have you tried Devlin? I missed it if you said you did. I haven't yet but thinkin about it
Hahha. Hey AngiBe! Long time. I saw that you :shock:won a mod:thumb: when i was perusing the "gourmet liquids" thread elsewhere on ecf. That's awesome. And i need MANY flavors of jooos every day too (which is why i got so many REACTORS n tanks). I love my Tritons, i do, but this REACTOR-dealeo is really doing the trick for me. I love doing the heavy straight-to-lung hits. At high temps, givin me lotsa awesome taste:drool: AND nice clouds:vapor:. Din't realize how much i'd like the high VG vs high PG. Finding i don't care so much about the throat hit, but love billowing velvety clouds of tastiness.

oh... and DEVLIN???:thumbs: my free 30mL is ALMOST gone:eek:. It's my favorite Halo at the moment (other than my standby of KC mixed with lotsa SubZero... doing a 66/34-ish mix. That will NEVER grow old to me. Can vape it around the clock).
The Devlin's a bit weird, and i can see some people NOT liking it. But it's DEFINITELY not the case with me. Think Caramel popcorn. If that sounds good, you'll prolly like it. At least try a sample size.
SO GLAD to be back here and OFF THE STINKIES again! (over 10 days now:thumb:)

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
Holy feces the reactor is pretty amazing. Tank impresses me the most. My favorite sub tank by far. Box is similar to others, slightly sexier though.
Yeah, these tanks seem amazing to me. High quality, and they look nice, don't leak, and the coils are holding up to a LOT of punishment so far. I have no other subtanks to compare them to, and was THINKING of grabbing an RTA of some kind. Is there really any reason to do so? Noticeable flavor difference? And would you recommend any specific such tank to put on top of one of my REACTORS?
I don't REALLY wanna deal with changing cotton every few days or twisting an occasional coil, but since i'm gonna be dropping so much on jooos now, it might be wise to only pay for cotton replacements in ONE of my tanks (save a few bucks on coils. i dunno).
Lemme know what you think (i don't want any Halons getting mad for me talking about something NON-Halon atop my Halo gear:rolleyes:... just kinda wondering what you think).:toast:

vapeydave

Living Legend
Verified Member
May 31, 2015
Missouri
Yeah, these tanks seem amazing to me. High quality, and they look nice, don't leak, and the coils are holding up to a LOT of punishment so far. I have no other subtanks to compare them to, and was THINKING of grabbing an RTA of some kind. Is there really any reason to do so? Noticeable flavor difference? And would you recommend any specific such tank to put on top of one of my REACTORS?
I don't REALLY wanna deal with changing cotton every few days or twisting an occasional coil, but since i'm gonna be dropping so much on jooos now, it might be wise to only pay for cotton replacements in ONE of my tanks (save a few bucks on coils. i dunno).
Lemme know what you think (i don't want any Halons getting mad for me talking about something NON-Halon atop my Halo gear:rolleyes:... just kinda wondering what you think).:toast:
Non-halo on Halo???!!?? Ur dead to me.

OK...joking. I do it all the time. I even vape some non-halo juice (b&m combo of marshmallow, graham cracker and sweet tobacco). I never liked rta or rda's but I think it's all personal preference. My opinion is that's its more about enjoying the building process than saving money. Prob others better qualified to make a recommendation.

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
Non-halo on Halo???!!?? Ur dead to me.

OK...joking. I do it all the time. I even vape some non-halo juice (b&m combo of marshmallow, graham cracker and sweet tobacco). I never liked rta or rda's but I think it's all personal preference. My opinion is that's its more about enjoying the building process than saving money. Prob others better qualified to make a recommendation.
Hahha! Yeah, me likey some jooos that comes from elsewhere as well.:shock:
(i just got reamed a couple times aeons ago for discussing non-Halon items in this part of the forum, so trying to be respectful.)
Honestly, i love the simplicity of these tanks for the amount of flavor n vapor they crank out. Not trying to triple-twist vertical/diagonal/octagonal coils to impress myself or anyone else either. Just figured if there were an RTA that was mind-blowing enough to justify dealing with changing cotton all the time, getting the occasional dry hits n such, it might be worth investigating... to save a few bucks a month, but not AT ALL needing anything "better" than what i've got.
Happy camper.:banana:

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
Well, it's been a full MONTH now - and i'm still loving the heck outta these REACTORS:wub:.
I am quite certain that i'm done with cigarettes now, and really psyched about that.:thumbs:
Not only that, but ALL THREE COILS are still holding up perfectly, without needing to be changed yet.:shock:
Ridiculous.
(And these tanks also do very well with even 100% VG jooos. 70/30 VG/PG is ideal, but 100% VG doesn't give dry hits either. 50/50 jooos pops n crackles n spits a bit, but it works.):toast:

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Waiting to hear whatcha think!

Oh, it's without question, simply awesome. It's so simple to use it's stupid. All you have to do is take the most effortless breath in, and out comes a room full of vapor. And Tribeca at 35 watts? Good god, it's not even like tobacco anymore, it tastes like candy.

It's definitely an "in the privacy of my home" set up for me though. Sub Zero still gets me through the day, every day.

Although... I see they have Kringle's Curse in the high VG sub ohm liquid. :::takes out credit card::: :D

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokieTreats

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
Oh, it's without question, simply awesome. It's so simple to use it's stupid. All you have to do is take the most effortless breath in, and out comes a room full of vapor. And Tribeca at 35 watts? Good god, it's not even like tobacco anymore, it tastes like candy.

It's definitely an "in the privacy of my home" set up for me though. Sub Zero still gets me through the day, every day.

Although... I see they have Kringle's Curse in the high VG sub ohm liquid. :::takes out credit card::: :D
That's great you picked one up.
Still loving the hell outta these REACTORS.
I only take one (of my 3) out on bike rides, as i'm kinda rough with it. Actually dropped one a my tanks the other night.:eek:
on the concrete:(
don't do that:nah:
(actually, the tank was fine, but the cap at the bottom of the 510 connector popped off and shot somewhere off into outer space.:confused: I'm saving the rest of the tank for spare parts for future clutsy moments.):rolleyes:

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
the KC VG takes some getting used too...it burns hotter but once you get a feel for it and dial in teh air vents, it's vury vury good.
Oh, man. Wheez... you understand the greatness of KC.:drool:
I usually mix it with Subzero and vape it around the clock.
I had actually put my bottle of high-VG Belgian in the Halo jooos-trade-thread ages ago, with no takers.:cry:
I'm glad, 'cause a few days ago i started doing my old-skool 50/50 mix of Belgian/KC with high-VG versions in my REACTOR. I used to really like it with regular Halo jooos in my Tritons, but it's SOOO much better in the REACTOR with 6mg and higher wattage.:headbang:
Tastes like a York Peppermint Patty.:vapor::drool:

Reactions: wheezal

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Oh, man. Wheez... you understand the greatness of KC.:drool:
I usually mix it with Subzero and vape it around the clock.
I had actually put my bottle of high-VG Belgian in the Halo jooos-trade-thread ages ago, with no takers.:cry:
I'm glad, 'cause a few days ago i started doing my old-skool 50/50 mix of Belgian/KC with high-VG versions in my REACTOR. I used to really like it with regular Halo jooos in my Tritons, but it's SOOO much better in the REACTOR with 6mg and higher wattage.:headbang:
Tastes like a York Peppermint Patty.:vapor::drool:

50/50 BC to KC is too sweet for my tastes personally. I actually use 75/25 BC/KC to let the chocolate be more pronounced.

That being said, the VG on a Tracer/Reactor formula still needs some fine tuning. But it is much awsumness nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread