Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vander87

Nov 26, 2015
Philippines
6313a075509aa278e2fe734c1a2d6297.jpg

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
omg that's way too dry :w00t:

Reactions: Sirius

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
yeah... it gets DRY...
I have a body heat problem.... my body is always HOT...
There are time when it is ZERO C. and I can stand outside with no coat, in a t-shirt..

if it is humid, I just can't handle it... If it's dry, then I can stay a bit normal... :D

dry climates mess with my sinuses too much among other things
when I'm in those areas I'm always putting a wet cloth over my face so I can breath in some moisture

I don't know. Never went to one. I know there's one at least.

Vapez

They have a BUNCH in Paris... I didn't go to any when I was there last summer tho...

I LOVED the vape shop... I got to try the subohm... and dripping...
and also got to try the vape juice, before I bought it....

I tried this one called MYlk.... it is awesome... and one called Yogurt... that was also REALLY GOOD...

dry climates mess with my sinuses too much among other things
when I'm in those areas I'm always putting a wet cloth over my face so I can breath in some moisture

Ohhh good point... they can be hard for breathing...

But, yeah, I melt in too much humidity... I can't cool or dry off at all... LOLZ....

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
that's an awesome memory.... :)
Oh yeah..I'm not big on the shopping thing so...I get away from the CRAZY sometimes during the Holidays. Just not as much now a days...At present I have no sammich maker so,..I'm not going to waste a vacation on just me...lolololol
[emoji3]

Oh yeah..I'm not big on the shopping thing so...I get away from the CRAZY sometimes during the Holidays. Just not as much now a days...At present I have no sammich maker so,..I'm not going to waste a vacation on just me...lolololol
[emoji3]

Ohhhh my god.... a sandwich maker.... LOLZZZ... :lol::lol:

ROTFLMFAO......

hahahahahaha, I can't stop laughing at that one.... :D

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Woohoo,got all my black friday shopping done in less than an hour,and got all the stuff i was planning to get,can't beat that haha.Got 2 vape related stuff for me online,and had to go to a store to grab one of my sons Christmas presents,now i can go back to bed haha.
I got all mine didz in like 5 minutes. All vape related and done online! Heheheje
[emoji250] [emoji100]

I had a blueberry yogurt juice a while back that was really good.Never thought yogurt and nicotine would go together,but they made for a great combo haha.

yeah that had a blueberry and Mylk, I think...
all of the Mylk and Yogurt ones were wonderful....
I agree... I thought it would be gross.. But, I was so wrong. :D

Reactions: LouisLeBeau
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread