Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Morning y'all! How's my favorite dysfunctional family today? ;D

Clowns and ponies for you!
d4f0be9a9b612e9a14c9842e31d956c2.jpg cool-pony.jpg

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Morning everyone. Stayed up too late last night and didn't sleep well at all. I think my body is getting used to the sleeping pills. Last time they only worked for about a week before they stopped working, it's been 11 days this time. :(

Man, I need coffee. One day I'm going to remember to set the coffee maker up before I go to bed.
Good morning hon..Insomnia really sucks..I get it on occasion as well. Usually just after those back injections when I no longer need pain meds.
I usually just let it run it's course which is around 4 to 5 days..That's the catch 22 of taking any meds I suppose.
[emoji16]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
The one I got came with the Velocity deck...otherwise I would have passed on it. Anything with a Velocity deck is going to be in my vape collection
Same here. Once I got the Velocity, I've just been buying up all the two post RDA's I can find. I'm up to three Velocity's now, and I've got three Fishbone Plus (the o-ring seal on the glass is super tight, so there are zero leaks (which is something you can't say about the Velocity), I've got three Stumpy's on the way, and I plan on ordering a Vaporshark Vortice 2 (Vaporshark has a cyberweek sale of 20 percent off beginning tomorrow).

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I'm 16 pages behind, and gonna read every darn post. BUT, I'd like to ask now (and read later) where the REALLY good black friday deals are on DIY flavorings? I need to order a bunch, and DIY is about saving money, right? ;)

Also, for my good friend @tyleris12 , she is also looking for a spectacular sale. If you can help her, I would love you long time..
"Can I ask a favor please? If anyone sees a great deal on the Aspire nautilus bvc cotton coils (better than Sweet Vapes $9.95 per pack price) would you please let me know? Trying to stock up & sorting thru all these sales is crazy, to say the least...lol! :) Thanks!!"
I'm on it brotha, for those coils... I'll get back with you either here, at the Ahlusionati HQ, or a PM.
[emoji106]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread