Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
You have a VERY good looking family... the apples don't fall far from YOUR tree. :)

Your son is quite handsome... :)

Thank you for the generous words, Jag. Yah, I'm super fond of that one. Well, all of em really, but he's a lady killer. Well, was. HIS lady just locked him down for good a few days ago. Got the news 2 days ago. Nuptials in the works.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I'd be happy if our's was like that.We get up to $50 back if we buy our own,or they will cover $90 if bought from their supplier.We only get it once a year regardless of what position.The position i work is wet probably 85% of the time,so my boots get so stinky,and start to rip out after about 6-7 months,so i always end having to shell out for a new pair before i'm eligible for the discount.
Yep! I work for a pretty good company! They also reimburse for prescription safety glasses. An optometrist comes once a month. Safety glasses, steel toes, soft caps and uniform shirts are all part of our personal protection equipment or PPE. The company is Japanese. We make transmissions for Toyota.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Awwww Thank you.... xoxoxox
It was WONDERFUL meeting you... I hope you come back.... :wub:

It will just NOT be the same without you... :oops: PLEASE come back, when you can. :)
You really look like a swedish woman. Learn swedish and you'll become fully swedish. Then I'll mock you because that's what we do with swedes here in Norway [emoji14]

Vapez

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I'd be happy if our's was like that.We get up to $50 back if we buy our own,or they will cover $90 if bought from their supplier.We only get it once a year regardless of what position.The position i work is wet probably 85% of the time,so my boots get so stinky,and start to rip out after about 6-7 months,so i always end having to shell out for a new pair before i'm eligible for the discount.

Mink oil doesn't stop it? Water IS my business, and I find if I swap out every other day, and use plenty of mink oil, I can wear the treads out first.

103 post later and I come back to some gorgeousness!!!
[emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173]

Hehehe

Saweet JAG!!

[emoji179] [emoji93] [emoji250]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Awwwww Thank you.... That is sooo SWEET... :wub:

Reactions: Krisma

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
Winter hasn't even started yet and
I miss Summer already.
LegsInnView.jpg
Legs Inn....Cross Village, Michigan​

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Yep! I work for a pretty good company! They also reimburse for prescription safety glasses. An optometrist comes once a month. Safety glasses, steel toes, soft caps and uniform shirts are all part of our personal protection equipment or PPE. The company is Japanese. We make transmissions for Toyota.
Sounds pretty similar to how our's works.They fully cover costs for our uniforms,and supply any PPE equipment we need like standard safety glasses,cut gloves,etc.,not sure if they cover complete cost of prescription safety glasses or if they do like the boots where they cover a %.It's a big well known ready to eat food company,we make alot of fruit & veggie dips,salad dressings,etc.,which is why my position is wet all the time,we are constantly changing from one product to another,so at once a day,we have to wash and clean everything,and it never fails i get soaked every time haha.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Mink oil doesn't stop it? Water IS my business, and I find if I swap out every other day, and use plenty of mink oil, I can wear the treads out first.
I had never thought of trying it.I have a bottle i use on my holsters,so i'll have to give it a try on the boots.That bottle of oil is alot cheaper than a second pair of boots.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
damn you have some wide feet.
I am 6ft 3 and wear a size 14 shoe, but my feet aren't wide at all.
I tell people that I have three skinny things on my body
My feet
My fingers
and the third I don't wanna talk about.
;););)

Took YEARS to figure that out. I'd buy new shoes, wide, and within a couple weeks, the shoe leather would hang out over the soles. MOST of the time when I buy work boots, I'm caught out of town needing them and I have to go with 14 wide, which is still tight. Nice to order them and get the right size. I figure 3 pairs, I can keep a pair everywhere I might need em. Now I have a 3 week old pair of Carhartt wide, that I probably won't use again. A waste, but, is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread