Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Oh yeah... Vapemail days are AWESOME. fasttech, and Nude nic. Woot! BUT, half an hour later? UPS... Vapemail is sweet, but it just doesn't have the same.. oomph as WINE mail! WOOT!!

2zevuki.jpg
WOOT!
Going to LeBeaus for a wine tasting some day...iffen he'll has me.
[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Yeah [emoji14]

Why did the movie get removed? Although I've watched it tons of times before.

Vapez

Cuz, in the USA they also bleep out the F word.... :D
It was removed, because it contained the F word... :lol:

Americans would be SHOCKED by European TV and newspapers... :shock: hehehehehe..

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I always buy a prepaid card to buy anything online.............no worries that way.
I place the items in my cart, get a total with shipping then go buy a card.
The card is 5 bucks, but it's worth it IMO.
This is sorta the same. I transfer money into it and then use it immediately. Never much left to worry about. Only 3 bucks a month from my bank.

Reactions: whodat2112

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Cuz, in the USA they also bleep out the F word.... :D
It was removed, because it contained the F word... [emoji38]

Americans would be SHOCKED by European TV and newspapers... :shock: hehehehehe..
Nah..but I was taken aback at the naked German weather girl...lolololol
I was like..WTH?!?
[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I'm 16 pages behind, and gonna read every darn post. BUT, I'd like to ask now (and read later) where the REALLY good black friday deals are on DIY flavorings? I need to order a bunch, and DIY is about saving money, right? ;)

Also, for my good friend @tyleris12 , she is also looking for a spectacular sale. If you can help her, I would love you long time..
"Can I ask a favor please? If anyone sees a great deal on the Aspire nautilus bvc cotton coils (better than Sweet Vapes $9.95 per pack price) would you please let me know? Trying to stock up & sorting thru all these sales is crazy, to say the least...lol! :) Thanks!!"
Ecig Express: 30% off Hangsen, Inawera, FlavourArt, Jungle, Northwest Flavors, Flavors Express, unflavored bases. 20% off FW and Lotus. No coupon necessary, good til 11/30, but it'll be sold out if you wait.
Bull City Vapors: Monday only, 20% off, coupon code CYBER2015.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Most of my bags are brown and black... :)
I do have a Chanel Petit Timeless Tote, in Light Pink... :)
and I have this AWESOME bag, called a Cowboys Bag, from The Netherlands, I have
it in HOT Pink and also one in black... :)

Here's the Cowboys bag... It is kinda big, BUT, great for when I am out shopping all day..
and also, wonderful for travel. :)
I have the pink and black...

and below that, is my Chanel... mine is lambskin tho... this is caviar leather.

View attachment 509749 View attachment 509750 View attachment 509751

Omg... so glad the wife vapes, and DOESN'T do forums! Could be a deadly pic, there.
Um... do they do murses? :)

Kloudz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Phoenix, Az
www.youtube.com
Thank you @low_tar_neil and @SmokeyJoe
and @ecf for the awesome contest.
Is there a form that is winners need to fill out.
Please bless and pray for all the people in Colorado springs due to the crazy live shooter, I have been held in the king soopers that was across the way from the psychopath. Good news is that the suspect is in custody. And will soon be headed back home to Denver, last time I come here for a simple redbull and donuts.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Ya that turned out to be a lie. Read their forums, you will see what I'm talking about.

Did you read the page?
Vendor upgrade due to required process.

Customer review of Vendor upgrade:
I have just had my koopor mini upgraded by the vendor i purchased it from, they used the upgrade tool that koopor supplied to them. The upgrade works perfectly. We now have 3 coil choices: steel, titanium & nickel. Once you select a material then go to the "Tr" icon you find the following adjustability. In steel tr can be adjusted from 0.0001 to 0.0030 for nickel from 0.0040 to 0.0080 and for titanium from 0.0020 to 0.0050. These adjustments are perfect to accommodate any variations in the grade of wire you are using. Also none of the other issues 1. New / same coil error when waking up from sleep. 2. Battery draining quickly or draining to zero. None of those issues now exist after the upgrade. Does not jump out of TC mode (only been using it for 2 days so will continue to monitor and update if anything goes wrong) So I guess a big thank you to the people at koopor who appear to have got it right in the end !! Alan

From Koopor Community

Sounds like they are taking action for those interested in SS upgrade:)

May not suite but is not as bad as ignoring the customer.

Omg... so glad the wife vapes, and DOESN'T do forums! Could be a deadly pic, there.
Um... do they do murses? :)

actually, they do... and they are NICE!!!! I think a man wearing a
cross body bag, is SECKSY.... :wub:
Very European.... :D

They REALLY do have quality bags tho... the black one I have would be a GREAT bag for a guy. :)

and yeah... Handbags, are a VERY expensive habit... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread