Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dconnor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Las Vegas
7f251acb3e865ffd0145dd42cbe5baaa.jpg
Yes but who will be the new coach? ESPN is reporting that Les Miles is saying that tomorrow will be his last game as coach.

Dconnor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Heh.. I've used to not having enough sleep. Insomnia + a baby not willing to sleep at night is a good combination :)

Vapez
I always used to put my daughter in her bouncy chair thing on top of the dryer. Turn it on and the combo of vibrations and heat would put her right out. Always worked for me. Notice I said ON not IN. [emoji12]

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
been there - twins that wanted to be on different schedules
That I can see is difficult.

My daughter was extremely premature. So she's been needing extra care compared to most babies. It's only recently she started sleeping on her own, instead of us staying awake so she could sleep on top of either of us.

In a way, it's good that she learns to sleep on her own. But I really miss her laying with her head on my chest like she used to. She's growing up too fast! :( Even though we got 3,5 months "extra" time with her as a little baby.

Vapez

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
I always used to put my daughter in her bouncy chair thing on top of the dryer. Turn it on and the combo of vibrations and heat would put her right out. Always worked for me. Notice I said ON not IN. [emoji12]
Smart. What one do to make the babies fall asleep. Mine is stubborn. Really stubborn. But that's in the family so it's expected. I can foresee a lot of arguments coming in the future [emoji14]

Vapez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread