Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
s'okay... once i perfect my key lime cookie, cookie butter, and pat o'briens hurricane recipes, i will print 2 copies... one to use, one to burn so mah frenz quit blaming me... ooh - and the butterbeers too... (gryffindor gold, ravenclaw red and hufflepuff honeybadger... since the slytherin stout is already done)

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
lol - that is actually an old catering station table from a cafe that they were getting rid of... happened to be in the right place at the right time - metro shelving underneath is split between storing empty bottles and some of my old lathe turning stuff (sandpaper, exotic wood pen blank storage)... works well, overall, though i do have a tendency to get stuff spread out on worktable behind that area too (drying racks for bottles/ syringes and ultrasonic cleaner)...

I have totes stacked on top of that desk that has clean bottles and other stuffs. My drying rack I made for my bottles is in my bathroom on top of the towel cabinet lol! The main part of the desk is for stuffs I definitely want to be able to lock up when my nieces are over since it has 2 doors on it and I can stick a padlock through the door handles.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
s'okay... once i perfect my key lime cookie, cookie butter, and pat o'briens hurricane recipes, i will print 2 copies... one to use, one to burn so mah frenz quit blaming me... ooh - and the butterbeers too... (gryffindor gold, ravenclaw red and hufflepuff honeybadger... since the slytherin stout is already done)

Slytherin is done and you haven't sent it to me yet? WTH??? :cry:

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md

You perfect a Key lime cookie and DON'T pass it along..............Mama gonna Kill me AND YOU :eek:

Be afraid...........be very afraid............:shock:

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
I am still working on a storage system that will work for me. I was good when it came to flavorings today... only ordered 4. Came in under $6 with postage since I had some credits on the site.
right now my storage is in 2 of my dresser drawers :(

Reactions: Kodak

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
See, if I could get the office back, I'd have loads of room and could be efficient like this!
I know what you mean... I bought and moved into this house about a year before hubby decided to join me. When he moved in, he took over the loft for his office... was my quilting area and has all the book shelves so I moved myself to the basement level. He then put all sorts of exercise equipment in one part of the basement, then shelves for radio parts and work stuff and then 3 work benches and took over that area too and I was left with a tiny corner that I have to wind my way around all his stuff to get to so it is all on the kitchen table and he fusses about it. I cleared him a spot to eat and then I go to the living room to eat. For about 4 months he kept unplugging my vape gear I had charging to plug in his phone or tablet and I would get up and my battery wouldn't be charged... finally told him if he touched my chargers again that he would find whatever was plugged into it in the toilet... he finally put in a power strip and got his own chargers.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
maybe i just need to quit working on new recipes... rest on my laurels...

i mean... I DO have these 4 key lime variants to mix samples of before my trip... but I don't want crx put under additional duress ordering flavors... so, ethically... hrm...

Kam - the Stout is the root beer base butterbeer, not the cream soda - think i have the final variant of that one sitting on my desk to be tested...

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
right now my storage is in 2 of my dresser drawers :(
I have 4 milk crates that I used to lug from my closet to the kitchen and then back but decided I was tired of doing that and was too time consuming. I saw a rolling cart with about 6 drawers at Walmart the other day that might be the right size, just didn't have a bottle with me and no time as was doing the shopping for my mom that day.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
I know what you mean... I bought and moved into this house about a year before hubby decided to join me. When he moved in, he took over the loft for his office... was my quilting area and has all the book shelves so I moved myself to the basement level. He then put all sorts of exercise equipment in one part of the basement, then shelves for radio parts and work stuff and then 3 work benches and took over that area too and I was left with a tiny corner that I have to wind my way around all his stuff to get to so it is all on the kitchen table and he fusses about it. I cleared him a spot to eat and then I go to the living room to eat. For about 4 months he kept unplugging my vape gear I had charging to plug in his phone or tablet and I would get up and my battery wouldn't be charged... finally told him if he touched my chargers again that he would find whatever was plugged into it in the toilet... he finally put in a power strip and got his own chargers.

lol...Hubby likes to complain when he's home that he doesn't have a dresser or any closet space....I just tell him to go out to his semi for his clothes and quit complaining :D He's home 5 days a month at most...what does he need a dresser or closet space for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread